Zaft eclipse the eb division

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HBmang, Apr 10, 2014.

1. A pure spies with no allies bragging in forums about being a hardcore pvp'er.

The win on this thread is overwhelming

2. TNT this is coming from the guy with 3k battle losses and you act like your a hard. First off I have nothing to lose that doesn't make irrelevant. I do not hit ebs, I do not care about gold or growth. So why would I be like you and hit my ebs all day acting like tough ****. I built this account in 4 weeks i could care less what you think of how I play. I hit people all day every day I don't hit ebs like you so who here is the real pvper?

3. 4 weeks but has moth hunt badge
    Talking about someone's 3k losses, only has 400.

I'm no better but still... Lol

4. Tnt 18/20/4 p:15 ... Lol 4 sdp and your a bad ass pvper, also how's that 400k static sd working for you?

5. Rice I built this account tone a pure spy fastest way to grow was being an eb hero XD

6. Okay I understand that lol but don't make fun of someone for their 3k losses when you only have a few hundred  it makes you less scary that way. You get what I mean?

7. It makes you look like you're the one acting hard

8. A have a few losses. Zaft is still a joke

9. Oh I understand what you mean, I'm a pure spy I bank my gold and clear it with an alt, leaving my losses very low, he is the big attack build who has been around a couple years in a half assed osw clan.. 3k losses for him is a joke

10. Bwahahaha cute little pure spy, thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Gonne bring up my battle losses? Lol if you knew anything about osw besides being a chump ps, you would see the point this build serves. As well as the point my towered account serves, and my hansel accounts.

It's sweet though, keep being the osw badass that you are. We'll add you to the list of the thousands of other pure spies that thought they were cool attacking war clans.

11. Your account is good for hitting haunting not players, dismiss me cause I'm a pure spy all you want yet your bad ass build was pinned by this little spy quite easily

12. Correction. This build is good for running attacks during a strip. That is the sole purpose of it.

Congratulations, you pinned me. Didn't know people bragged about that? Happens everyday in osw. If you were someone worth fighting I would return the favor with an account I use more in osw (although it only takes scouts to pin pure spies).

Seems me and zaft have something in common though. The idea of spending all day scout bombing allday isn't very appealing.

13. Tnt is a noob who never agrees on anything. He must b an old fart

14. Hey, old farts can kaw too, aright?!?!?!

15. I know it's a tough choice to hit me or to get that precious extra 50% gold on hte today, does it make you feel proud because you have more fake gold then the guy below you on your roster.. You talk a big pvp game yet all your account shows is you like to beat on skeletal apperations I assume because they don't hit you back.

16. Salty discriminates against old people. I'm gonna have to go miyagi on his ass again

17. OP do you feel proud because you fake hit fake people on an app and annoy them with your comments to increase your fake self esteem.

18. Yes beow it is where all my self esteem comes from, in my regular life I live in a cardboard box washing windows and rocking out on a harmonica to make a living. I do this all for the entertainment and watching people lose there cool it makes me happy on the inside

19. Youre still higher on the economic heirachy than me.

20. Once you master the harmonica the world is yours...