Zaft eclipse the eb division

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HBmang, Apr 10, 2014.

1. So you play a war game afraid to be hit and stripped.........my hero.....

2. I'm not afraid to be hit or stripped they are more then welcome to dig and find my main (hopefully stripping some innocent bystanders on the way) my main sit dormant anyways until my iPad gets fixed

3. Bahahaha excuses.

Pathetic. Let me know when you really wanna pvp bud. Until then hang out and hide behind your ps.

4. In another word.....you are very brave but hiding your main.got it

5. Coming from the gh alt?

6. I have respect for my mains clan that's the only reason I could care less if my main is naked and potless

7. Ps calling me a gh hansel?

8. Lol just as much of a "coward" build as a pure spy

9. Now you know what I'm trying to say?

10. Lol I don't give a crap what clan your main is on, Ill hit the account not the clan.

You're gonna post a thread about pvp and how people don't do it anymore, but hide your main?!

Cool man.

11. Come on bud, let's get our pvp on :). If this account is too big I have smaller more "war ready" builds if that will brush away your fears.

12. Haha you might get your wish ;)

13. Vane93 is yours? Lol i asked for an account worth hitting, not a hansel smaller then your ps.

14. Haha nope not that small, haha seems scar woke up XD

[​IMG]

15. Aright pvp champ, hide your main.

16. I'll bring him out soon enough, not gonna start a 1v how ever many friends you got while I can only log in on my laptop, once my iPads back I'll annoy you with my main as welll...

17. Back to work tho this harmonica is not gonna play itself, feel free to help scar zero me so far he need a lot of help

18. More excuses. Have fun chump, lemme know when you find your balls.

19. TNT don't bring me in this you reg scum. You talk like your such a bad ass. And your in the clan that started this eb durning osw. Your a joke kid