Zaft eclipse the eb division

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HBmang, Apr 10, 2014.

1. All in gonna say is anyone against TNT is retarded. He knows his **** n has helped me. That's not to mention a great warrior and very intelligent. He's a REAL warrior not PS joke op

2. And if ur gonna ask why I'm posting with alt it's box phone is dead.

3. Slayers ragin' bahahaha omg

4. ZAFT is eb organization , during osw 80% are just meat shields or runners. After the so called mutual cf, their back to eb love.

5. Hint : to grow fast and get stats up if u like pvp, bottom feed on any ZAFT clan. The lower members pay well and don't hit back much if at all . Like old school osf. 

6. A lot of talk about zaft eh? But seem that when they do get their game on they never get eliminated  so ummm all this talk against zaft ain't nothing sry just the way I see it all the time.

7. I like how people always have to rip on one of the large alliances. Like really grow the hell up.

I'm not a fan of zaft. But really shut up and actually do something to threaten them. Zaft and WDGAF faced harsh odds the last OSW. And it ended in a cf.

Even more fun is pure spies thinking they are bad asses. Based on your build you have nothing to lose but also nothing to gain besides the attention you think you deserve.

You post SS if fails. And yet how do you beat a ps? You 0 the spies Maybe they fail but in the long run they succeed.

Now you said "eb division" okay cool you are beating eb fairies as you might as well call them. Real tough guy arent you.

Salty we have already talked so don't get mad at me

8. Rabbit ur a huge noob dude

9. Damn it salty I thought we were cool!