ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sure? ... maybe ... but real warriors don't fear appearing in news ... spies rarely do appear ... especially not in news of much weaker ones ... a spy build may be a quite protective build if you consider defense ... but if you use it for offense only you better don't get caught ... that easy ...

2. Salty you can clear off you have nothing of importance to add. You only whack accounts smaller than you. I am fighting accounts bigger than me. You are EB fairy I am not.

val I have been out for 5 hours and I have no incoming from you. You are a forum warrior nothing more.

3. I don't hide myself? Why would I... Ask anyone lol. I WANT them to acknowledge me, why would I farm if they don't know who it is.... I can't get a cf from them then.

4. You won't get a cf from me you fool

5. Kill. Your a joke. I just told I had a 4 hour nap. Then it's back to pinning you for hours. I'm a forum warrior because I don't bot or acc share LOL? And the reason why I don't give you incoming

[​IMG]

Your an EB noob. You barely give me incoming, and if you do, it's all fail scouts. Your pathetic, how you think you can insult me is beyond anything I can think of, when all you do is fail scout

6. You ask for incoming. Hop off that EBs rod and come out of pin so I can hit you then. Your so dumb.

7. I do enough to stop you doing what you want hun. Good enough for me. You do know I'm smaller do you?

8. IMO it's not so much size as who you choose to target. I've never been into going after eb clans or players who don't want to osw or pvp. I'll play my way, they can play theirs.

I will however cover as much of a roster of a clan I'm in osw with as I can and I may focus on particular people because of their sparkling personality, etc.

I just find no 'glory' in bullying eb or peaceful players/clans. Not my style but to each their own 

9. I DONT CARE if your smaller. You can't stop me, I chose to hit YOU. You didn't choose to hit me. Your stats are irrelevant, you called me out.
    Your a hypocrite lol. You didn't hit me once when you slept. Why not?

That's exactly what your saying to me. How can I give you incoming when you A) pin on EB, and B) I'm taking a nap.

Stop tryna make me look like the bully. You jumped on the bandwagon with chair, so you get hit the same as chair.

10. I didn't hit you when you slept because it wouldn't annoy you.

11. I really don't get your point. I slept for 4 hours, that's why you didn't have incoming. Expect incoming for the next 20.

12. I didn't intend to. You asked why you didn't get incoming for 4 hours. That's why.

13. Kill just xstalled to fail bomb scouts, while he was fail bombing I got a FB attacks in Lmao. And he still didnt pin

14. Oh you're using 2 accounts on me again wimp

15. Your an idiot. How can I keep 6 players pinned with ONE account?

16. Don't make me laugh

17. Your scoutbombs make me laugh. So much talk on forums when all you do is fail bomb scouts LOL.

18. That was then. This is now...

Here's a tip. Don't let your mouth write checks your body can't cash. You're the loud mouth who said I'd be pinned for 48 hours. I had your "word" remember? I slept just fine and woke up to see zip in my news. If you can't do it for 48 hours then shut the hell up and quit whining.

And by all means, pin me all day. I'll be off doing things. Of course, I'll also be logging on from time to time just to whack your ass so stop being lazy and get to pinning , Doofus. You wanted to play Billy Bad Ass, then be one. Or I'll keep exposing you for the fake warrior and real bully you are.

I'll be cooking breakfast. Watch for me in your news.

:roll:

19. It's best use of my inferior spy stats you idiot. Stick around you might learn something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.