ZAFT/APOC OSW.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fake warrior. I kept you pin for 16 hours straight and plan to make it 36 by today lmao. Even when I pin you down for hours, you still somehow claim I'm fake LOL.

2. "Watch for me in your news"

Your not in my news as much as id like. You fail scout me once every few hours. So the fact you think you can insult me, when your the biggest joke here. When getting your ass pinned you claim you don't care, and have other things to do. There's no winning with idiots like you.

Enjoy not growing is all ill say. You just came out of OSW, now your back in it.

3. You delude yourself.

4. I think your the one who's deluded. I've been whacking your ass for hours taking 1% of whatever gold you have out per attack. You ask for incoming when you stay pinned on EB LOL. WTF is that?

5. I dont have gold out I don't have pots you ain't taking diddly squat from me

6. Exactly. I don't know why I bother usin troops on you. I suppose just to keep your mouth shut. Guys like you and sol, I don't sit on. There's no need. I catch you when you have gold out, theres no need me hitting you if your banked. a full bar steals with a few alts and a full bar attacks is enough to take half of your earnings at the end of the day. I suppose you won there. You brought me out of my typical strat; I just hit you hourly to keep your mouth shut.

7. Lol except you don't steal me either

8. And like sol. After a few hours with no incoming, you'll think I have forgot about you. So you start to relax, and leave gold out thinking I may have stopped. Then you receive a nice 120 steals/17 atks in 10 mins from me. I can do that forever.

9. I don't need to steal you kill. I take 1% an attack and 0.3% a steal. Attacks are sufficient enough on you.

10. Val let me tell you something Hun. Lopaidon whacked me hard for 2/3 weeks I dun keep anything out. Unless you buy that allie of mine you're not taking anything from me. And even that allie I dun care about. I dun care to upgrade I dun care to buy pots or bars. You ain't got anything for me to be scared of.

11. The time has come to lock this thread and start a new one  this is more off topic than the 500 page smack talk thread was 

12. Then your junk.

You act like the big ****, when in reality your just weak. The only reason your such a loud mouth is you having nothing. NOTHING. Proved my point exactly. Weak...

Get something to lose, then maybe you'll be good enough.

13. Well I don't go around bullying small accounts that's true. What's your claim to fame? What's the last account bigger than you that you took on? That is precisely why ZAFT kicked you out. You ain't no warrior you find accounts smaller than you and bully them. Doesn't make you hard Hun. Just makes you a fool.

14. There's nothing good about getting your ass kicked for days and not asking for a cf. that's what you do.

You think, because you don't request a cf your a badass. When in reality you got whooped for days and too stubborn to admit it

15. Yes, fake warrior. You didn't HAVE me pinned for 16 hours straight. I was out of pin plenty of times. And you still don't get it. I don't care.

You don't impress me. I'm not trembling in fear here. I spent the evening enjoying dinner and a movie with my family. I was off relaxing. Meanwhile, you spent 16 hours noob raging on me and accomplished zip. In fact, I have more gold out now than when I went to sleep. And I'll be out enjoying my life today while you spend another 36 hours accomplishing zip. Why? Because you're a sad pathetic human being who has no life so you come here to bully people and feel strong and powerful. Who's winning here? Me or you?

[​IMG]

:roll:

16. You ain't kicking my ass. Far from it. I go about my daily business. Wind you up when I'm free alls good here. I come back to full troops and spies each time you are more fun than trash tv.

17. Watch out, we got a badass over here.

18. Kill. I just gave you a list of who I'm farming idiot. 90% if then are bigger than me.

Mercenaries (clan). Tons of big guys, go check yourself.

You and chair smaller, because you ran your mouth.

DAMU and PiRU, bigger than me and more equip.

Solange, bigger than me more equip

___defender___ bigger than me more equip.

Player, about same size as me

19. Exactly as wulf said chair.

You get hit too much, you say I have no life.

You get hit too little, then I suck.

Chair, your just a noob full if excuses

20. LMAO.

I'm not getting hit AT ALL. All you're doing is assassinating me. You stopped trying to hit me after all those fails. And I can still hit you from pin, like I just DID. Try harder.

I'll be back later.

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.