Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Lol well I doubt 50 bill lead always exaggerated to fell important plus if some one banks during mid strip you think you have taken full amount when really you haven't. You don't judge osw by some ones wall.

2. It's not even a war. Pers is zero or two hits away from zero all day. His wall is bull crap. He doesn't even burn top tier pots. Not 1/4 of the warrior Alison is/was. Nice bunch of Alts here though. Must be so much fun to have to hide ur mains lol I don't know what's that like. But I bet it's fun. 

3. To be honest from my experience, having zero spy does mean nothing, cause you may be checking his spies after he already unloaded, so with respect that doesnt make any points, as of pots apparently he rounds his plunder down so again I can not see a valid argument here why he may lose the war.

4. As far as I know hes the only acc three clans are fighting

5. Wrong or Right?? 

6. I will definitely be making alts to post threads about how badass I am later. By the way ... You still
    [​IMG]

7. Well I dont care what you think about me, I seriously give no ...if I was an alt this acc was a high stats acc. But my question was is he the only acc fighting your three clans or not????

8. I haven't been in a KotFE clan for long so my support for them isn't due to that. I support Tabula Rasa.

But I think KotFE will win. One player will have enough if a 3clan war. 3 clans won't stop, now make them ruthless war clans like KotFE... Game over. Just depends on how stubborn Perse is for how long it goes.

9. Thx for your opinion, white

10. Jasmin. I can't even believe I'm dignifying ur trash with a response as u are probably pers anyway. But. Like I said before. It's not a war. We zero spies every day. For as long as I can remember. It's nothing to us. Pers isn't our only current reject either. There's always a few. Dunno why he thinks he's special. Hasn't hit me in weeks. And he was born a loser so he will always lose. And ur a loser too. Post with ur main. I dare u 

11. And kotfe plz no more posts on this thread.

12. Lol no contest. There's not much 1 person and their alts can do against an entire war clan except get down on all fours, face down, ass up and do nothing but take a reaming. Kotfe should go into the business of selling lube. Judging from forums they'd make quite a bit of money.

13. Nightmare you suppose I'm pers where I'm not, but you suppose I am. Then why are you guys all so mad and angry at him ? If you are having fun why you crying in here and trying to insult everyone? Is this the real image of kotfe you representing here???

14. 50B on kotfe with atleast one reset!

15. I try to stay away from Kotfe business but I will say this. It takes them 2 minutes to zero your spies and then even their lowest stat members can fail scout to keep you zeroed for good. That's the end of it. Like all long term clan farms the journey is always the same. Hansel, turns pure spy, turns clanless, turns worthless, potless and useless. Pers's game is done.