Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. nothing is wrong with my small acct,why?

2. With pers being a stand alone army, I think she annoys them to a point by burning their pots and if done long enough, can cause ppl not to put up defensive pots.
    True pot burning is good for a follow up to a strip but as she is alone, any damage is a win for her.

3. Yr main hit back , I haven't seen lil acct hit so was wondering if its dead! Maybe I should take that lil ally ... And get paid for hits! Lol

4. it dont have allies and steal wont show up in news

5. Haha I get first mentionand perse i know u see this. Me butthurt? Yes I'm so butthurt that I got you kicked from LR for not being able to handle what your own big mouth started

Everyone knows the only reason you never hit me is because it would look even more pathetic to get owned by one person. So you go after clans because at the end of the day, when you are beaten down, you can say "well I was going against a whole clan".

You're a joke. Your build is a joke. Your play style is a joke. Seems like you are on a perpetual menstruation cyclei know what your problem is. You need a midol

6. exactly mick, she isnt bright and actually think she does damage

7. Hey pinky! Thanks for the tickle! Lol! Good on yea! I left u some crumbs to pick through! Pinky pays well btw, for a dead acct , potless. So don't mind me self pinning on that acct while I burn spies on akem.

8. Not only that pinky. She is obviously scared to use a main acct. Basically she's like a zero-stat alt in forums. Pathetic. No one really takes her serious except these other no-stat nOobs. That's not a true warrior.

Pers if you were a true warrior, you would be building that acct, growing nicely, thwarting strips, and not hiding behind a pure spy alt. Anyone can play a main and come unload a pure spy alt once in a while and CLAIM victory. What you are doing anyone can do. It's not hard. Anyone could do it. You will never be a REAL warrior. Not even a REAL farmer. Just a minor nuisance is all.

But carry on as you wish. Portray yourself however you wish. But remember those of us who actually play and war know better

9. no ripper, i dont mind. pinky loves the attention

10. but dont lie,pinky pays like garbage

11. Yes true pinky pays crappy!! Lol but for a hansel to atk, he actually pays good, stls, I don't even bother.
    Average 30is mil per attack, steal is 1mil, so I just unload troops there when I can!!

12. 30mil per atk.yeah thats not bad at all.

fyi stealing this acct is harmless, u could pin me with ass bombs but u seem to not understand

13. Why pin when I can make gold ? Besides with so many on you, u are pinned a lot!! Lol
    Yea atk pays good on a hansel with a hansel.
    I don't bother with steals unless its a strip

Besides scout hansel to spy zero, then ass to pin..... But u knew that already as u mentioned it before in threads!

Did ya sell any towers? What's the hooplah about the tower builds anyway??
    Towers still good for osw.

14. Sorry for de-railing the thread!! I'll refrain from posting irrelevant banter! 

15. i think towers mechs changed so u dont see dtw even with full atk bars. basiaclly just back to the static bonus and yes its good in osw ,i can get thru on blazey even full pots and mith lololol

16. I agree with Satan.

Even if Perse is doing this strangely, I will give him credit for playing the game properly. I'd prefer that people took on war clans, to hitting Apheriun all day.

Even if they do it in a very bizzarre manner...
    :|

17. Since persepolis is not here he should be given a chance to respond to the claims. [​IMG]