Your bets here __PERSEPOLIS__ vs. KOTFE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Jan 9, 2013.

1. That's persepolis's official statements obtained from his wall by his permission. 

2. Pers is Ex LR he got into it with belle over something i beleive as wrll. Then with Kotfe. He is a great kawer from what i have seen, and seeing is beleiving, anyone who tells you otherwise is either a Liar or trying to sell you something.

3. Dont take this the wrong way kotfe or LR- i have nothing against either of youyou are both great OSW clans. And since you have no need to prove that to me therefore, Naturally you have no need to harm my small sexy Kingdom.

4. Honestly i dont believe his stats are good enough to get through 11 pots so i call ********

5. Annoyance is a liar. The player Mew did not get a name change

6. Perse is a chick, I'm sure op is her

7. There is 110,340,000 in spy defense from pots if i got ny math right. Persepolis has 150 mil in spy attack which means he gets through with 40 mil attack, a good spy build will have way more than 40 mil plus at least as good equips or better. Myth busted

8. Pers is one to never quit, I have known him since I started KAW , he was one if my first volley owner, Respect to him. And good luck.

9. And he is indeed a she! A very string willed she. Do not underestimate her.

10. You just confused yourself nice

11. Not confused but cleared the air about " him" , its HER!! Lol

12. if only you could teach her potburning isnt farming :lol: poor noob

13. Pot burning is farming pinky!! U yourself posted that once. Every pot has a value to it, each you burn is a loss to the owner, so losses cannot just be by hold earned but also by pots burned!
    And good to see u in forums! U went silent for a few days!
    And what's with yr lil acct? Dead playing dead?

14. only if u intend to strip

15. Correction not hold but Gold! My fingers haven't woken up yet!