YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what does taxing ally hires mean?

2. Hiring the ally back and hitting the person who hired after.

3. Ampersand cut me off,

@regs and sicniss

Please keep your trash talk off our thread, if you wish to continue you talks please take it to pm or make your own thread ️

4. Awwwwwwwww, snap.

5. Yaaa so basically y'all are gonna declare on war on people who are unaffiliated with any major alliance who have this on their banner? Bc if you really wanted to do this you just attack zaft who 90% of their members say do not hire allies almost all the time. Ya no support, this is just another big clan finding a reason to gangbang people who don't have a lot of back up. If you want to fight the no hire policy in kaw then attack zaft, they are the harbingers of this crap. Or just be a bully like 90% of kaw'a trash community. No respect for Yafi

6. I will not change my banner for this , if you want to hire an ally HIRE THEM, a banner should not matter about what you do, it's simply words.

7. @KingJ0sh: maybe you should have some "active" allies, with stats, before posting that.
    #justsayin

8. Wow resorting to statless alts to post.
    And only with regards to zaft.

flght, u seriously smell like an alt trying to bring Yafi to war zaft. And mostly likely an alt from UC.

9. Cute statless alt. Our campaign was pretty damn succesful. Haters gonna hate. Period. Do your thing. We will do ours. Thanks to WAR and all our supporters. Been alot of fun and got good results.

10. No I was just using zaft as a prime example. My comment went for any LB clan that hordes allies and farms those who buy. Ya I'm a statless alt that's obvious. Nice how you avoid the main topic of my statement, that your only gonna farm noobs with no big all take backup instead of taking on the real players that capitalize on the ally Market. Yafi your just another "pvp" clan that bullies noobs and never really does anything courageous. But GL "Freeing the ally market"  one noob at a time

11. *alliance backup

12. They've explained it many times, they aren't going after anyone in osw, including ZAFT. Since they are an osw clan they know how annoying it is to get random ally hires hence them not targeting the people who are genuinely in osw. I see nothing wrong with this.

13. Oh no Yafi! Flight totally just showed how smart he is, well "smart." Maybe if he wasn't a dumbass he would know what OSW is and why you won't hire during them if he was completely ignorant...free the allies

14. Yaaa it wouldn't matter if no one was in osw they wouldn't go after any powerful clans, trust me. The osw thing is just a cop out bc conveniently everyone is in osw, this leaving them free to only target noobs who can't fight them. Typical Yafi

15. YAFI had an 1 year long osw with ZAFT... Also with AAH and Os in their prime. You seriously should stop talking 

16. @fight! Imao ask around and you will see which alliances we OSW before! We got nothing to prove as our history speaks for itself and you are nothing else than a stateless alt which butthurt main has surely been pounded and/or stripped by us!

17. Arguing over a fake game sure shows how cool you are

18. Pretending to be a king on a fake game. Sure shows how cool you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.