YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why ain't players with "I farm my owner" targeted?  basically they are either alts of the main or helping owner to keep allies underpriced.

Isn't tat the same thing tat is going against the ideals of the campaign?

2. I just hire them anyway. Their main always hires back and if they try to tax me for the hire then I just pound on them till they give me my money back

3. Wwwvalww like the way you think! Tactic employed! :lol:

4. I've taken the red pill and also knowingly swallowed countless ally bombs in scraps, and yet I live. Threats do not stop me.

5. Wow, you guys are a real joke. No PvP for YAPI, more like 3 clans vs 1 Player. But that's cool. What's sad is you have to run to a mod and have ppl silenced for posting on their own wall. Guess that's the ONLY way to get my banner changed :lol:

6. @radagast. Because noob tears are worth it. I'm not yafi, never will be never want to be. But have you sat back and thought maybe they are doing this because it's hilarious to watch you whine. 3 clans vs 1. Tell me you haven't , and the rest of kaw, hasn't gotten others involved in their ********. I called the nub Ashley out and she whined to her clannies which then got 2 spy clans on me. What's even funnier is my 400k alt did most of the farming on her ass.

Whiners are hilarious. Youre just falling into the giant trap they set.

7. @ Jester: I don't care about the farming they are doing, bring it!! They aren't hurting me at all, wasting their own pots. It's just funny to me that they have to run tattle to mod like a bunch of pansy school girls; "oh Mr. Mod, Timmy pulled my hair". :lol: They are a joke as I said before. Keep on scouting and scouting YAPI, it means nothing.

8. Rad maybe if you would stop self pinning in the eb you might get some more inc ;)

9. You sound really butthurt. Agree with jester, really hilarious hearing you whine like a 5 year old.

10. You would only be silenced if you broke the ToU which you obviously did... So you deserve the silence.

11. I've been trying to hit this nub for a couple hours. He keeps self pinning. Come out of pin pansy, if you don't mind it then why do you self pin? I've been tracking you and its obvious your scares of loosing some fake gold.

#nubtearsmakemelaugh

12. This isn't twitter. Hash tags are ******* lame.

13. #hashstagsarelame
    #Hashish

14. More nub tears. What makes you think I really care about your opinion?

15. Noob tears are magical! Best part of kaw!

16. Yafi is a **** and so is this crap "quest" I could care less about this junk excuse to try and strong arm people what a joke. I was told that my ally's could be bought at anytime if I didn't have something in my banner. I chose to say not for sale rather than pretending I was in some fake osw like most and now you are making up this dumb crap. What ever. I'm not trying to deal with your childish BS so I will change my banner for you and your joke posse  but what ever happened to freedom of speech? Why not just champion people who are abused by those those that attack for hires? You fix nothing but banners. So awsome 

17. Moca don't get mad over allies want to keep? Over price, i really see why people would not sell allies when allie trading is big time money.

18. I'm not mad about ally's buy what you want and I buy back what I want to keep. Very simple. I think it's this group thinks that gang style attacking people for what they choose to post in their banner is asinine bully warfare. It changes nothing. You don't free up anything by oppressing people right to say what they want on walls or in their banners. Those that were farming for buys before will continue to do so and all others will have to deal with justifying buy backs. All they have done as far as I'm concerned is bully people into changing banners. Big whoop

19. HIRE MY ALLIES

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.