YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys don't believe me ask suzzielonger owner Of TAG clan  also how many people in warriors of the ancient realm did get striped by red and cella  Vontez my self and many others got striped by red and cella just be cuz they hired and allies many people don't have the To say that but let be honest I know that's the main reason SUZZIELONGER. Joined be cuz she got strip by cella and many others  free Allie market

2. Still a stupid present. I get no allies out if this. -.- now allies cost more is all -.-

3. Christmas present run b2b hte for accounts under 1m cs for them to hit items. Now that's a Christmas present

4. @Sarcbat

Cella has friends in Yafi, so yafi isn't gonna do anything about her, osw or not. Which she isn't in anyways, shes just hitting htes and using alts

5. @sar, actually, I wasn't stripped by Cella or Red. I was in Zaft Echelon (Academy) at the time and was in osw. The clan we were warring with stripped me. As you know, it's what happens in a war clan. Cella and Redstar had nothing to do with it. While I appreciate the shout-out, I think I do a pretty decent job of speaking for myself and would appreciate people not speaking for me️

6. Support, waiting for the noob tears :lol:

7. My apologize she was Farm no striped any way Free Allie market 

8. What about volley scammers yafi that should be part of the present too. Small.people take a long time to make money and they get scammed. Just sayin

9. I do believe Yafi cf agrement stated they wouldn't get into any osw with zaft so really Yafi just keeping there word as much as I agree that big lb with the record for most abuses against there mission don't think it's fair for you be asking them go back on there word

10. If all you Yafi haters think that something should be done about zafts hiring practices I suggest you get off your lazy asses and declare war on zaft or who ever on your own instead of crying to yafi

11. Support Yafi free market

12. Dear yafi pls follow me I have an idea to save the ally market

13. Spookyrobbie has a violating banner.

14. Narwhals I suggest you read whole post befor you post

15. Free ally market is open for all. Why would Yafi leave out the biggest violators.....ahem everyone in zaft. Regardless of agreements

16. You expect me to read 1000 posts before I say someone has something that you are against? Genius sir. Take that to law school and in 40 years you'll be in the White House.

17. Read 1st page at least narwhals

18. For some one in forums all time that's pretty noobish of you

19. Holydomo

Why would we go after those in OSW when we know first hand how annoying it is to have allies hired during OSW?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.