YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I been doing this for 3 years is that a noob? I don't know? Most of the time I'm joking except my one moron rant u moron, lol I left clan and will retire soon smart guy

2. Just because you have been playing for however many years does not eliminate you from being a noob. As such, you qualify completely.

Also, do not throw in how many years you have played when you lack knowledge of how many years everyone else has played.

3. YAFI doesn't kiss and tell. This forum thread was created to get usefull suggestions and a place to answer questions and clear some doubts. You can agree or disagree. Doesn't really matter. YAFI chose to do this so we are doing it. You can't expect us to clean all of kaw. If you want that i suggest you help. In stead of nagging about banners (zaft uc) still being up. As Leo and apple explained tons of times we do not persue those in osw for several reasons. All those who did osw and understand how that works will also understand why. If you think that's unreasonable make a clan, thread and go post the walls of those in osw  put in some effort of your own.

4. I left, farm me away

5. @fuzz no one cares that you left.

6. I started this, this is what u asked for. I'm so sorry I offended Yafi and his crew. Leave hv out of it. All my fault :)

7. We apologize to Yafi and W.A.R and racheleann for being disrespectful
    This was not the actions of a clan but a few individuals reacting.
    feel free to start ur campaign again signed Holy Vengeance

8. So you get farmed, then proceed to noob rage about it, get called out, noob rage more, and finally surrender and quit?

It doesn't make sense in my head either.

9. This just a observation......taking on a really small clan seems beneath Yafi integrity. I would think that Yafi has bigger fish to fry in the little pond of kaw.

Don't get me wrong I think it's cool what you are doing. Trying to bring life into your kawing experience. Mega respect. Now try to work out some type of cf. it's much to small a clan to start farming over ally hires.

10. As HV owner I support the free Allie market always hated them fake banners anyhow.
    And my admins not knowing the campaign that yafi was doing wrongfully/ recruited against it.
    

11. CF Accepted thanks for your support! Happy Kawing

12. WAR Family accepts CF. Now back to freeing the market...

13. Full Support for Free Ally Market!!!! Well done because many have since changed banner.

but I have one question for YAFI's leadership: a true free ally market should not have have restriction. "Ally under xxxb for sale only, other please pm" (in my opinion) is not a free ally market. and more often than not, those pm, follow, wall are being ignored.

14. Instead of complaining that we are not doing enough, or we taking sides, picking on small members etc. why don't you join and help out!
    I'm a supporter of this campaign and I can tell you every1 here is trying there best, sacrificing there time,gold and xtals.
    When I changed build to gh I had a bit of gold to spend on allies about 3t but every time I was hiring good underpriced allies from d h fake banners I was getting hit from there mains alts, so ye I fully support this campaign.
    A big ty to yafi family for letting me join this outstanding campaign, respect to you all Yafi, you guys rock 

15. D h a osw fake banners*

16. You can hire me im done with my owner

17. Vontez all our osw against Zaft or red and cellas clan were about allies hired cuz cella strip many people for allies hired that's a bully I think she is one of the people that need to be taking care  I support this campaign but lets start making it right

18. I've tried to join Yafi wall me Yafi leaders lol

19. Dark if you have tried to join and didn't get in their must have been a reason, if you are not going to stay on the topic in the OP please leave ️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.