YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's Kingdoms at Egos to me... KaE FTW!! :cool:

2. Can I get something else from them like a puppy or Legos ?

3. Seeker you posted my name in wc announcements because you can do nothing but fail on me just be honest… as for YAFI I support a free ally market but I do not support your clans way of going about it

4. Thank you for your support.

If you have any better suggestions, do list them. We have already added in some suggestions.
    We are only mere mortals in this game, and any constructive suggestions are appreciated ;)

5. For sure wondering if kratos and cratnas r related??? Just curious

6. Not that I'm aware of

7. Shadowblurb has hire at own risk In banner, u gonna farm him?

8. He's one of u, lmfao. Free market my azz

9. Doesnt the word yafi mean kangaroo with AIDS in some african tribal language?

10. Fuzz if u will please use both of your brain cells and read the op, the part about osw will answer that dumb ass question that you just asked

11. Why would an african tribe have a word to describe a kangaroo illness??

12. Which of god's hands are you? The one he jerks off with?

13. Lol, u guys forced this so u can keep allies I see how crafty u r. If its supposed to be a free market all should be free, right? I guess u guys get to decide how we all play this game. Pretentious D bags.

14. It's funny that it takes 5 clans to pin us but u suspend ur campaign on the account of a small clan like ours. U guys t true "warriors" lmfao

15. If you want we can do a 1 vs 1 after this ends:)
    Simply follow me and ask️
    ArGoLi out️

16. @fuzz - its obvious they are being successful if you are raging in forums. Forums don't need your noob rage. Quite frankly, your comment is pointless and hysterical.

#noobrage

17. I do not speak for hv I was a pseudo owner. If u don't know what that word means look it up dumb asses. Peace

18. I was speaking to you, go read your posts again. Its obvious you are noob raging because your getting pinned. Its ok. Truly. But forums doesn't need noob rage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.