YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^ That's all I wanted.. :ugeek:

2. Postponing your campaign . Why? Did you guys just realize that your campaign was full of ****, no logic behind it. We Yafi, war and wig are going hard after HV and vontez, we will beat the 30 of them single handedly...blah blah mother ******* blah.
    I love it when big clans go after smaller clans, you are looking for that apology thread to boost your egos.
    You guys said I started this "I believe I didn't" so why not go after the problem at hand ME. That's right you won't cause of that thread ego boost apology that you thrive off of.

3. Good thing you guys are putting a hold on this. Wouldn't want u guys farming your own members, check out "Aadnan" banner.

FREE ALLIE MARKET . What a joke 

4. WOOOOO HV!!! CANCELING CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE!!! 

5. Hey how do I join freeing allies market supporters clan? I applied not accepted. Thanks.

6. What will Santa Claus do? 0.0

7. Lol Holy Vengeance is just fishing for some spotlight typical attention seekers.

8. Your clan name bothers me.. Shouldn't it be "you ASKED for it"? Or did you run out of gold to pay for it from all those allies you hired

9. Asked is past tense, if we hit you it's because You Ask For It

10. No.. It would be your asking for it.. Either way it's not right

11. Lol :lol: areek here to be a noob again

12. That's my job subtle

13. Be good guys, keep your word and strip me of allies

14. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

15. Lol check out world chat announcement  support to Yafi

16. so... thats why im getting hit!!!!! Cooooool :)

17. Seeker I thought u were gonna 1v1 kratos.

Why u post him as target on WA?

18. No I posted him as my target never said anyone to hit him he's my 1v1 why I put targets around his name in WCA lol xD just said it's all I'm good fun

19. Traditionally a name in any announcement means 'hit this guy'. Clan announcement, world announcement alike. You say support yafi then post kratos with target emoji around him. That again is traditionally known as 'hit this guy'. So why make him a public target if your aim is to 1v1 him? And if you truly mean to 1v1 him why announce it to the public? This is Kingdoms at war not egos at war yet that's what I see a lot of. Just fight him and stop boasting about playing this game as it was intended. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.