YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your current owner and his 14 alts (at least) are more interesting to us ;)

For all you know, you might change owner soon :lol:

2. I find it funny that you are saying we are picking on smaller players. Lol i for one have only.been touching players my size or almost twice my size. As for Rep Yafi does not need to prove anything to you. Many things have been done in past for Reputation.

3. if any of the lemmings at HV want to know exactly how your boys Fuzz and HQ got you into this mess, you know where to find me. Probably in a newsfeed near you.

4. Your clan owner and admin declared war on WAR. Since they are supporting our campaign, we have to join in. Makes perfect sense.

Yes you are allowed to defend yourself in this campaign. We still war.

5. Yea in news feed together with many clans which is ok I like to fight outnumbered  reputation of self pinning 

6. @appleseed

Get your facts checked. Y'all posted on his wall threatening. Then y'all hit when he didn't meet your "demands". Hq and fuzz retaliated. Y'all retaliated by jumping on us with 5 clans.
    Perfect example of weak sauce bullying by YAFI. I thought y'all were better. Last time I make that mistake.

7. This has been posted long ago

If you want to defend your clan owner, go ahead. It has always been our style to go for the whole clan when the clan owner or clan admin decides to retaliate and war us.

Get your facts checked.

If you don't want to support your clan owner, just wall WAR for a CF, and you are granted. Complaining here just makes you look dumber.

8.  support

9. There's a difference between complaining and pointing out how idiotic your crusade is.

10. No problems with the different viewpoints.
    Different viewpoints is the usual reason for war. Have fun :)

Just remember, YOU ASK FOR IT :lol:

11. No complains here  as far as freeing the market not working 

12. You'll get bored loooong before I will, applesauce.

13. Well, you aren't the main meat ;)

The main meat is interesting I assure you.

14. @Country your clan admins and representative are the one who drag ur clan into this by declaring war. If you guys wanted to defend ur representatives, then put up a fight and stop the bs/complains posts with no proofs and knowledge.

15. I'll happily fight, but just have to maintain till Monday. Have real world things I've gotta take care of first before I can have some fun.

16. @Fuzz: We don't declare war on you without reasons. Look at what u posted @page 91. As clan admin (now u are owner) you declared war on us by recruiting those against us to join you vs us.

As a righful HV clan owner, Vontez was informed and given 30 mins to make up his mind before we declared war on him and entire of HV, barcode clan

CF terms were given before we actually started and it's pretty simple and reasonable terms

So please don't think we only hit you for your banner, we also hit because of other reasons and of course we hit those against us

For those think we don't dare to hit LBs then please do read back or do some research before speaking here. If you are too lazy to do that then we are lazy to keep posting which LBs we hit too. So far we have been hitting more than 10 lbs so include some top 10-40. And farmed those abused this campaign like CT Chaniz, -regretz- (with proofs)

For Osw players it's complicated issues and we have been stated in past posts please read again. Quick examples: runners, banks hire to fund, test strips, banks volley to earns golds, players trying to make quick golds...if they got hit then crying "Freeing Allies Market"?? And expect YAFI to fight for them just because of their own profits/benefits?? another way you expect us to join your own osw war by using our campaign???

As we said we have limits and we don't have times to verify all these. It's reasonable to skip Osw players for now. IF you want to go for OSW players do it yourself, your own campaign we will say "Support" 

Cheers,

17. Who cares 

18. U guys r keeping spreadsheets, holy crap. Nerds have reached a whole new level. Lmfao

19. It's the norm for actual war clans.

20. Deflate your ego, lop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.