YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nah. If rather deflate your clan.

2. Ooh big talk, little man.

3. This little man is pinning most of the top of your clan. Just ask them. 

4. We want a public apology on yafi thread for rachelann for strip and apology for disrespect.
    
    Oh you mean those terms!! Strip? If u call hiring a crappy Allie while she is on a strip.

Free Allie market my ass 

This is wig war against me. Let the whole wig clan fight me. That's a pretty good offer I think, but I don't think wig will except, I think war and wig wanted a osw and picked it while they had Yafi backing.

5. Anyone can do anything with help. You're definitely not doing a solo job deflate that ego. Lol

6. You almost made a full regen. Maybe next time 

7. What about reset bomb banners?

8. Y'all keep forgetting bout me 

9. Please take your trash talking to each other's news feeds

10. True forum warrior country. Havent seen one inc from you or clannies. We like a fight. Go to newsfeeds and stop your 12 yr old girl bs.

11. U are dtw 

12. You and your leaders asked for it. Enjoy. Support to wig and WAR.

13. Yea yea we heard that one many times get a new line

14. Are W.A.R. and YAFI allies now? It kind of seems like an alliance in the making.

15. So you are declaring that you believe spreadsheets are for nerds? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why not?! :lol:
    I'm so glad I'm a nerd :lol: :lol:

16. Same for us. We heard the same texts from people we farmed, many times.

Check back old threads and you know your words aren't new; they are pretty well recycled multiple times for more than a year and a half.

17. For everyone else who is concerned, we are currently postponing this campaign, and going heavy on clan Holy Vengeance as well as Vontez and his alts.

Anyone wishing to help Holy Vengeance are welcomed to join them. ;)

18. 1,000th post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.