YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @HQ my wall will tell your are we hitting any lbs

2. @cam
    Were is your proof it didn't happen? Who what were is a hurt butt!! Wait what is butt hurt? Is that a jail house term?

3. Lmao cambji bro, n appelzy ...Lordzy loving this thread shugar plum, let the hunting commence o_O

4. So now you want to dictate who we have to hit?
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hmm, let's see....
    You complained about us dictating banners????

You need to get your head straight :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. No, they meant something like this:

6. ...damn this guy is dumb

7. I thought that was a funny post.......apparently not everyone agreed. :)

8. They are not freeing the market they are hitting ppl who don't even have much allies

9. Muchas supporto :D

10. You don't have to listen to whatever YAFI posts on your wall. Just like I don't have to care about what your banner says about "allies not for hire". So pls don't accuse YAFI for being hypocrites or dictators when ally hoarders decides that the allies they hired from someone else suddenly becomes theirs forever just cos they said so.

If there is a price tag, then it is available for sale. In fact I have to disagree with the idea that 1.5T is considered overpriced. Especially when T6 L5 and T7 is coming in the near future. For example I still think Laoda is good value (without owner till yesterday) cos when T7 comes I know he'll be fully upgraded. So who's to say what price is considered OP?

11. Bump-zilla

12. Bump and so much support 

13. The market has always been free, just cause my banner says do not hire doesn't mean my allies don't get hired. I never hit anybody who buys my allies I just buy back if they're priced right. These guys are just looking for an excuse to war and pick on people. The real problem is the lack of people willing to hit them back. I've been hit over 700x and I'm not backing down.

14. It's a war game. People get hit. Go figure.

15. Hitting over 700x
    No wonder why u are dtw and always 0 spies too

16. Just saying don't hide behind a stupid excuse like freeing the market to start war. Just war

17. It's not a stupid excuse :) it's something be believe in and so do others.

So with your logic, anyone with a banner that says "do not hit me" shouldn't be hit just because they have that banner?

Attacking someone and hiring someone is an in-game feature, we believe it should be open to all.

18. It is open u moron, just cause I put it in my banner doesn't mean people don't hire. If I put "I am your lord and savior Jesus Christ" would that make it true? NO, morons morons morons

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.