YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is a banner market? :s

2. It's a stupid excuse, guys. Your goal is to stir up some shenanigans cause y'all are bored. Your "motivations" of free trade only hide that fact. Just call this what it actually is.
    For the record, I personally don't care bout my allies, cause as y'all said - this is a war game.
    However, I find it amusing that you get your whole alliance on us when we retaliate for stripping and being pinned. My opinion may be biased, but that's cowardice 

3. Fuzz missed the whole point of this campaign. We are mostly targeting the ppl that tax others for hires, also the ally hoarders. Ppl that have "don't hire allies"are walled politely and given a 24h notice before the farming starts. So we aren't just attacking ppl randomly because they have "don't hire ally" banner, they are given the choice to be farmed or cooperate with us.

4. Ha, no, I'm fairly certain we understood the reasons behind the campaign, but when using 5 clans to farm 1 with half members. Excessive. Especially when they're defending themselves from a perceived attack. Are we not allowed to defend ourselves in this war game? It seems like with your logic, we should have just accepted the fact that y'all felt like pinning us. Makes no sense.

5. My allies are open for sell to support YAFI RESPECT!

6. I believe in personnel freedom, sorry if you're from a country that doesn't have that, I should be able to put whatever I want on my banner. I think it's funny you guys are using 5 clans to pin us.

7. i can't support u cuz all that this has shown so far is that u are another attention seeking clan that bullies small and mid players.
    If u wanna ppl to take u seriously u should start treating all players the same ( yes, that means even the big guys, which we all know will never happen)

so ok u got bored and decided to force ppl to change their banner according to your wishes even tough u basicly have no right to that. And to make sure u have enough fun u decided to target lower players.
    Yeah, u are a regular freedom fighters!!
    If u wanna farm ppl, go ahead, this is a war game after all, but don't pretend u are doing it for a greater cause ;)

8. ^ respect

Couldn't say it better myself

9. @nood

Why not go ask top LB player #19 xphamx what his banner was before I spoke to him? You may not see it but we are going after everyone, you should read the entire OP before replying :) ;)

10. This Is stupid... everyone has different styles of play but atleast there open with banners u guys are gang banging who ever u can get away with, which is why u say ur leaving people alone in osw yet half the allies are owned by the 10 zaft clans in osw that is why u have said this. U won't gain my respect atleast till u do this thing properly and target everyone regardless of osw or status. U are pissing in the wind right now and need a better approach. I respected yafi before this now I see u guys as bullies looking for easy targets. Make the rules count to everyone or just don't do it at as all because u will not gain anyone's respect.

11. @death
    I have been reading and i have been following this from the start, so u can't throw me one lb player name and treat me like i am clueless :)
    the reason i have been following this is cuz i wasn't sure if i should support u or not. Now i
    see that this doesn't deserve any support.
    And i have a right to say that.
    I am not a statless alt or someone poking u about cella. I am not telling u to "use your brain" or what ever your members or supporters were saying to ppl who disagree with this.
    I am just stating the obvious - too much attention seeking for nothing

12. Continuing this only continues to make you look worse, Yafi. Quit while you're ahead.

13. @nood

Then why not take a browse thru the leaderboads and look for yourself at how many people have changed their banners, I know quite a few on the ally LB have changed their banners, you should really do your research before speaking :) many LB players have changed their banners and many have joined us for this campaign.

14. If ur aim was just to free up the market and u was so passionate about it surrly u would make it count for everyone, also u would not sidetrack from ur campaign and pin a small clan for returning hits from ur strip/farm ...

15. Fen please read the FAQ located on page one under the op :)

16. Why is it always the nOobs who have no gold and don't ally trade that are complaining?

Momma always said "if you don't know what you are talking about, stay silent"

17. @death
    that is so funny cuz i never mentioned lb players. but since u did, take a look at ally lb's and u'll se that most of them are: not selling allies or selling allies under a certain price. And very few have your support banner. Ofc i didn't want to spend hours on checking hundreds of players in hope to find that u are right. I just went trough the top.
    Like i said, it would be support worthy if u didn'thave double standards.
    Since i have lost will to post anything else here (cuz every disagreement is concidered idiotic by supporters), have a nice christmas farm fest :D

18. You are wrong.

We do what we believe. If we are in OSW and someone hires our allies, our members will be very pissed. Because of that, we don't hit those in OSW. Like Isocrates said, "Do not do to others what would anger you if done to you by others".

Smaller clans and players who were in real OSW were spared too. Not just ZAFT or UC.

And we are not doing to gain any respect. We certainly don't need yours. If anything, I would say the better approach would be to add you to our CA.

19. You believe what benefits u  and talk big yet bite small

20. Find an LB player who isn't in OSW, and has a banner similar to those posted in OP, and tell us.
    We will go for them.

Also, prove your words on double standards. Where are you seeing double standards? Tell us the exact details if you see so.

Our standard has been not touching players in OSW right at the beginning, and we have enforced it on our members. And we made some changes after listening to feedback from hansels on EE war strategy.

You don't want to spend hours checking hundreds of players. But as a clan, we did that. We use a spreadsheet and listed more than 200 players whom we have requested for a change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.