YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha ballzanga. Get full story before u open yap. I was farmed way before a "Allie hire", then I buy a Allie and get hit by war and wig!!! And u support the free "Allie market". U sir are a joke and it's funny how wig keeps throwing Yafi name in my face 

2. Anybody who doesn't want to put up with ur banner message being dictated come war these a wipes with us. :)

3. 100% support to this. ALLIES HAVE A HIRE BUTTON FOR A REASON! THANKS YAFI AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

4. yes they do have a hire button for a reason!! A BANNER MEANS ****" it's Merle a suggestion. Hmmmm here's a thought! If u see a banner post that says "don't hire allies" test it first, my guess is that the person will hire back or let u keep. So that being said "I'm guessing it's a op

5. I personally believe people have the right to close ally shops.

People should obey the rules.

6. Open Allie market. Now try this with war or wig!! My guess is they farm the **** out of u if u hire a Allie "why is Yafi not supporting the free Allie market?" Like they say 

7. YAFI holding true to YAFI values. ALLIES are FREE MARKET as per conditions of Appleseeds! Gotta love my family - 

8. We don't test. We war. This is a war game.

We don't control what you post on your banner. But we declare war on all who puts 'don't hire allies' on their banners. You can choose what you like to do with your banner. We choose who we want to war.

You want the rights of free speech? Go ahead. Put 'don't hire allies' on your banner. You have the right to that. But we have the right to play the game we want too. We declare war on all who has the banner. We are not developers and therefore we do not have the right to control or change what your banner is. But as players, we have the right to play the game as it is, that is until the developers remove PVP.

And to be civil, we wall before we start. Seriously, we could just stripped you bare of allies before telling you why. And we have done that before.

So what are you complaining about?

9. Suuporting this full heartedly, too many in this game have the ally entitlement mentality. If you have the gold, and want to keep the ally, buy back. Why hit someone who let you earn gold?

10. Remove PVP you say?

11. @apple
    Funny how u suggest u are not "DEVELOPERS" was Yafi not accused of this once already? Funny how this always happens around the holidays! Now it's up to apple to see who is playing who! I thought something was funny when I couldn't hire a certain Allie, so I posted apple. Seems I'm not the only one who has reported kaw!! They can take control of your device just like a PC and check it out for them selfs. We w

12. We will see who is bluffing

13. Bluffing who. With that said, Yafi u are good people for th

14. The people I know. But why not hit the ones making the Allie market not free apple? Why u guys targeting the littler people? Why u not hitting people in osw? There are lots with this banner!!! So u still dictating what is what? Well here is what.
    1.is war and wig using your name? A: yes they are check walls
    2.are u guys hitting the lb with these banners? A: not know

15. Known, no top clans have reported hits.
    3. Is Yafi taking lessons from wit and hitting the weak? A: seems to be!!!
    4:is Yafi family funded or are devs? Yet to be determined, if they think they can beat apple they are mistaking .

16. ******* hell this guy sure does go on.

17. @HK! Well ... you seem to have very strong arguments. Freedom of speech we do respect in Yafi but it would be nice if you could provide some solid proofs instead of spreading stupid rumors. I smell the butthurted stubborn child

18. Last post was @HQ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.