YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ooo my owner has that banner lololol

2. @MM

Their is much more behind the story then what is displayed here :) maybe perhaps take and follow joe and talk to him about why he may be still getting hit?

3. Thank you YAFI for the present
    Now shove your ******** up your ass

4. I can almost understand some of your thinking but some have the mob mentality, and God like complex. (Brave when they're in a group)

5. Btw Death, you are very respectful...much appreciated!

6. Will this mean we can hire allies from YAFI clan members with out trouble? While this is going on?

7. @step

Aslong as it's not one hour before or during an EE war that they are participating in I do not see an issue :)

8. YAY!!! Thanks YAFI! Merry Christmas! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Yafi just is too damn cool. They **** who they want. When devs try to screw them with changing tower mechs and banning bull crap bots they come back like a cheap stripper for some dollar bills. Clan after after clan like we won't stop! We won't quiet ... But wait 2 days later ... We give up, we noob of noobs

Just don't, just never, just never never never ..... Ask For It

10. Most in kaw knows Yafi's rep. And it's great to see that many have changed banners to am open shop to a degree.

But I wonder if it would be good to post who you are farming them as a means influence others to change attitude toward the ally market. I wouldn't want this to be a vehicle to disrespect someone or humiliate them rather to show any who are unwilling to open their ally shop the lengths Yafi will go to keep the ally market open.

11. @ tiger

Here's my personal opinion.

I dun see the need to publicized targets tat are farmed. Too much admin work to put them up and take them off after they decide to change banner/allow allies hiring. Anyone who wan to support the campaign jus join FAMS and u will know all the targets from ca lol

And I believe in reality many are trying to ask "which lb is being targeted" or "are lb exempted from the campaign" instead. Once again I dun see why yafi needs to publicize the fight or backend negotiations with these lbs. Jus run down the ally lb rank top down and check their banner if u are interested. Many banners hav changed or twitched and tat alone is a Gd testament to the success of the campaign.

Once again these are jus personal opinions from an ally trader ️

12. Come on thought there mite be someone with the guts to hire me she defiantly got a god complex

13. Hi YAFI, How do I get in to the clan to lend my support?

14. Apple, is there a running list of people who were farmed/stripped bc of not changing their banners? Just curious. Thx

15. I LIKE TURTLES

16. CELLA hasn't changed his banner, or are you guys just hitting the little guys to make yourselves feel bigger? Just curious

17. have you read the dang thread?

/facepalm

18. I know right! I just read it

19. Point 1 of Op. There is your answer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.