YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very good, good luck.

2. Hey guys my owner doesn't wana sell me. Buy me 

3. Enough with the cella crap already geeez!!no one know's what's coming!!Only time will tell!!Stay off this thread with your nonsense!!Support or don't support!!It's simple!!

YAFI

4. Anybody else excited about the Christmas Event?

5. Shut up you bunch of CUNTS

6. True i guess I dun see the point in calling out ppl in forums who haven't changed their banners. I'm sure ppl are pm-ing Yafi and they are aware - all it does is make create a record of u calling someone out - I'm sure that someone will get you back one day.

Over all the campaign is a success. And when I think about it I dun think Yafi really needs to post how much they strip esp when it comes to an LB player - forums will buzz like crazy on their own if an LB guy tumbles.

Plus regardless I think we all in kaw agree that a open ally market is a good thing and for the most part - it's open. B4 it was painful to buy allies and I was tired of spending so much time looking for an ally - now I feel relieved.

It's like the ally market was constipated, then Dr Yafi applied some laxatives and now the ally market is really flowing!

7. 

8. Support

9. Apparently u guys think u get to make the rules for kaw now.

10. Probably should have thought a little before you and your buddy HQ decided to hire and hit one of our admins. Now you can explain to your clan why you are all getting hammered

11. @fuzz

We do not make the rules we are merely re-opening an in-game feature to all again :)

12. I tough this was about freeing Allie market if ppl hired and farm retaliate on them don't make excuses to behaving in a impulsive manner by farming other members

13. Nah, logic is not applied in KaW 
    "You hit me once!"
    *FARM FOR ETERNITY!!!*

14. If u don't have a reason don't need it is a war game but stop making them up that just bothers me

15. A leader in your clan and another member acted like fools. No more reason needed IMO

16. Question: this has nothing to do with a free Allie market!! You are dictating banners. A banner is nothing more then a expression, hire and see if your farmed after. That will decide a free Allie market.

17. I got farmed all night and morning by multiple members of ur cla (20ish) and we retaliated. What was I supposed to do? Take it like ur mom? Oooh burn lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.