YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupid and symbol strikes again, and to have large amounts of gold out when your not in pin receiving inc losing large amounts of gold, all allies are still for sale while they are in osw, just wall/follow and ask

2. Do u think they will fallow u back? they just want to keep their allies underprice to maintain the rank in lb why redstar he is zaft too right? look redstar banner saying all allies for sale that's the real warrior never scared to lose his allies or golds when he war

3. If donno and cella is small I'm sure Appleseed and all of you already walled them like u did to others:)

4. The spirit of the iniciative may be good...aboid ppl to feel like their allies are their hostages. The way u plan it on the other hand makes me feel like bully. Also, what will aboid owners hit u if u hire an ally from him? Even if he changes his banner?

But still as i said before...as u guys plan it makes me feel like..."do what I want or we will farm you"... Not supporting that actitude, which is quite similar to ppl who hit when an ally is hired

If u like an ally, ask, discuss, and if u still want it and want to run the risk go ahead... No need to make all Kaw do what u want to do.

5. what's the point in this when all lb members with such banners are walled with your protection posts and hope u succeed with this in good terms..instead of pawning small players

6. @superhiro yafi have already answered you ! Cella and donno are in osw aswell as reg, warlor and Many other clans,! And btw , why are People only complaining about yafi not walling zaft members when there is Like 25 other clans doing osw that dont get wallpost either ??

7. Why are people crying in this post?

just hire the ally you want to hire is not like the other player has then lock and you cant hire at all, but their is a cost to it but its a war game. Just like in real life the US punks 3 world countries but does nothing to russia or china even dough they can but there is a consequence to it just like if hiring an ally from cella, cella wont disband your account but only hit u which thats the whole point of this game "KAW". In my point of view i think yafi is just giving kaw a hand in making the ally market free from those arrogant players with underprice allies that dont want to sell them. Cella has overprice allies and does not care to volley but she will also play a little kaw with who ever hires her allies. Also be happy with what you get for christmas and if one does not like it then go back to having no christmas present from Yafi.

Happy kawing

8. @rafa_: please read page 64 hope that could help to answer your doubts.

Please don't complain if u have no ball to hit hire button after they said No. U never try you wouldn't know.

We don't control everyone actions/ behaviors/manners but we will deal with certain wrongful actions when come with proofs (SS)

Ss and post here if you got hits over an ally hire, rejected...we will verify and take appropriated actions against those sellers. But if u are abusing this campaign by hiring non stop from 1 player to earn profits within short period of time or hiring their extremely overpriced allies to hope they will hire back then we might come to you first

To LBs my advise don't hire back unless underpriced allies or you can't find any similar stats. You should use your golds/ profits to do some allies trade first. Once u earn enough profits and your ex-allies growing to that current values then just rehire. By doing this way you could gain golds/profits but don't need to spend much on rehiring allies and waiting them to grow.

Since T6 lvl4 coming out soon then allies prices might go up so u have to volley up to match the market prices instead of expecting nobody don't hire yours / show respect to let you keep / allies with you past 3 years...So market is open.

If everyone wana keep their allies then where u can hire allies after EBs? How many alts can you grow?

Cheers!

9. Sorry for some typos. Was using phone and type without checking. My bad hope you guys could understand my post.

10. SUPPORT!!!

11. Support, is my banner okay?

12. What kind of present is this!! YAFI shd juz buy all allies and drop them off.. Then it will be a present..

13. U guys shd send a final warning b4 farming.. I was farmed in 13 hrs not 18..
    I'm totally fine with changing of my banner.. I thought someone had posted wrongly on my wall, hence ignore it.. Shd b clearer on what u written..

14. I love it when the big bad banner warning folks cry about a good farming. Isnt that what they plan to do to those who would hire thier allies? Make no threats get no inc...
    Makes sense to me.

15. Hmmm,with the addition of retribution drama theology and exile this movement has now become a formidable force.I wonder if they will actively farm people in OSW,possibly LB Zaftees........

16. @sig

re-read our op, we are not bothering those currently in OSW

17. I did read your post,you never said your not hittin OSW players,you said to wall or PM them,the banner is still off limits

18. Lol, you can try and argue we've explained it multiple times, read thru the whole thread and FAQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.