YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok I see where your getting at now.....

2. But you guys are afraid for cella? no offense but isnt that weak? lolol

3. Another person who cant read
    Cheers. How many times we have to answer thar question.

4. The next person to ask a stupid question like that should be farmed. I'm sorry, but if you are that illiterate that you can't read the OP saying that they AREN'T BOTHERING PEOPLE IN OSW, then you shouldn't be in the forums.

5. The amount of people that don't or can't read is astounding.

6. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You make a lot of sense
    :p :p :p :p :p

7. Offense taken killingbeast your gonna run your mouth atleast put some sdt up or better yet get off the thread

8. bump

9. I support this thread! I play the game by, if you have the gold and you can hire the ally then the ally is yours for the taking!

10. Im sorry, ive problems with englisch, but farming me without reason? Im sorry i should study more

11. Its simple killingbeast u offend my family u get smacked only thing weak here is your spy defence , cf accepted

12. i think i understand, again sorry, you guys do good work

13. So you guys are "freeing the ally market" by taking away their freedom of speech? Hmm, shouldn't people be able to put whatever they want in their banner? I mean if you want one of their allies, just buy it. You don't have to farm them because you don't like their banner, that's just stupid. Haven't seen any of your wall posts on any of Zafts members walls'. :lol: Probably wont either :eek:

14. Zaft is in osw, which they are respecting. Even though they hold most of the allies 

15. /facepalm

16. Its a war game, there is a freedom of farming as well...!

17. This is getting really annoying, same post over and over ... If you're too lazy to read previews pages, don't bother replying.

18. Support 

19. @radagast ..freedom of speach ! What are you on mate ? This aint freedom and peace ! Ever wonder why its called kingdoms at War ?? Nobody are taking away your freedom of speach and nobody are taking away the attackbutton either ! Stop moaning ..
    Its pathetic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.