YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a question which I don't thinks been asked before.

Why are you guys not warning cella and zaft?

Cheers
    Snr 

2. As a response to Snr --

Mostly, because Snr is a noob. :mrgreen:
    This answers all the rest of the questions in the thread. /endthread

3. Snr is a noob. Seems legit.

4. Since the free market starts, my allies don't sell anymore, are they all overpriced?

5. So...it started as, all allies for sale except over 1.6t and 1 hr before EE, and to ask OSW ppl...now it's, since all the biggest clans with the most allies are in OSW we won't inconvenience them (although REAL osw wouldn't have clans running b2b escape as fast as all the clans do, since they SHOULD be spending time hitting the opponent) and who is YAFI to distinguish a REAL osw?

As far as I'm concerned 2 small clans is an "Off Server War" as is a 1v1 And a 2v2. Sounds like ppl don't want to bother those that MIGHT bother them back

6. @ llllBllAlllRlllRlll. You're a noob. It's off system war. I believe.

7. Although snr may or may not be a noob, I also wondered the same.

8. Lol autocorrect got me. It'll be okay brah, we all gon make it

9. Nope we don't take away their freedom of speech.

They can still put what they want in their banner and war us on a long term basis. ;)

10. You are the best bro :lol:

11. bump

12. None of YAFI's actions will change the ally market. Those with the most gold to spend will still have the "desirable" allies, whether they warn people they will hit for hires or not.
    Keeping these types of warnings out of banners will not guarantee someone won't be "taxed" or outright farmed at all. It just makes it harder for the more timid player to know who will be aggressive toward them for an innocent hire.
    So to YAFI's "Christmas Present" I say...

Bah Humbug.

13. Too many noobs asking same questions over and over. C'mon ppl think before you type and spare ppl from your noobness. Oh @ all of the haters, chill and let everything pan out.

14. Ally shop closed

15. So say the guy who isn't even yet at the stage of needing allies for more growth. :lol:

16. Too bad.

We are shifting our main focus to players with 5 allies or more, and at least 12m in stats.

17. I'm not a guy. And my stats have no relevance. Those with the most gold will keep the allies.

18. Lol @ those with the most gold will keep the allies 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.