YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then they farm them, their owner, their clan, their owner's clan, their farms, their friends, and their relatives.

2. Cella is also in an osw and op stated that when osw you should be asking anyways. Do you guys read or is it just me?

3. Great job yafi! Respect!

4. 1) The question has been answered earlier, and
    2) Anyone with sufficient intelligence would be able to compare and answer this question themselves.

5. Thanx for the awesome presents, now my name deserves to be in the thread, i never took inc till today, Im on the 3rdwave of peeps lmao they sent in a pure spy an a bigger guy when rokky been persuaded me to change my banner lmao, like i said in wc jus ask an i mite, threaten me im gonna try you ijs

6. Support, I don't read banners if I see a ally I like I buy them, if they get hired back from me oh well.

7. Similar banner #5 slightly contradicts your rule of not buying 1hr before EE war. I consider it a general courtesy not to buy from someone if woc is cast. It's easy enough to tell if someone is in an actual war clan and they aren't hiding their allies from the market. They just don't want to scramble for hires before war.

The banner had nothing to do with ally lockup in the overall grand scheme, just asking for a courtesy.

8. So whos gonna give me my dang free market banner?

9. Make it yourself 

10. Support 

11. So if I was to continually mith up and hide my allies what would you do.

12. Farm you. Lmao.

13. Would be a big waste of mith n money lol. Dont think its worth it

14. Hahahahahahaha lol so I'll be farmed for something Im well within my rights of doing hahahahaha what joke if kaw permits me to constantly hide my aliies by using a spell then why should I be farmed for doing something I am allowed to do

15. farming u is also well within my rights

16. Kaw permits us to hit the attack button. Come up with a better argument. Next alt please.

17. Every person I've seen that says "I don't even look at the banners or see who I'm hiring from..." Either are tiny or basically have no allies

18. Does that prevent your allies from being seen on the allies market?

Seriously??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

19. I'm confused you want big people to buy all the allies? How does that free up anything?
    Now they're more expensive and you own them all...

20. I think he means what would y'all do about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.