YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The ones i hate are i bought your ally but you have to wait to buy back after i am done warring. That is bs if you buy my ally i will by back!!

2. You should hire my allies as a christmas present. Only like 60bil all junk. :lol:

3. I agree boom. Happened to me one time. It got volleyed by the time I tried buying back.

4. My overpriced, inactive allies arnt for sale so don't buy them 

5. Merry Christmas!! 1000% up for the fun n games... Word to ya mamma :)

6. @drinkslikefish...
    It's comments like those that make me loose faith in humanity. U call yafi and supporters bullies? They are standing up for everyone being bullied because up to now unless ur top 50 ally lb or part of a well known war clan u weren't allowed to hire any well priced good stat ally without getting beat down and "taxed" for it. So instead of crying u should be thanking.

7. @ pizzzzo yuuup!

8. Support here

9. I don't know how well this is going to work out, but I applaud and support the effort. Good job Yafi.

10. This is just like new age. Lol

11. Headhunter, you should consider getting a life instead of posting in forums all day everyday

12. This is my first post in like 2 hours. All day my ass.

13. Correction. 3 hours.

14. The game title is kingdoms at war,we each have our own profiles, an im sorry yafi but since im battling peeps thats butthurt over your motivation to them to change banners over my own allies im gonna put up a dont hire my allies banner jus for smiles an giggle

15. Excellent idea, good beginning. Hopefully more clans will join. I don't see any point why the most wealthy player from LB should have the most under-priced allies. If I weren't in osw right now I would be happy to join. Next time :)

16. For those who claimed they want to own alts and best friends etc etc etc.. Get them to put up a banner saying "Do Not Hire Me".

Who knows they actually wanted someone else to own them but just being nice not to hurt ur delicate heart. :)

17. @ drinkslikefish ! I tip my cap to your attemt of getting People all rallied up so you Can get your inactive allies bought  .. Nice try

Bluff called 

18. What if a persons ally has "Do not hire me"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.