YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Ballsagna: agreed with your statement. I have been hiring 9MC's allies even during his Osw (I don't check owner for 150b and below) but he didn't even complain as others would do, he just rehired right after.

This base on my own experience!

Cheers!

2. Nice work Ryan 

3. Much respected to you Hat u are first LB joined us when Campaign started

4. So I got a question,if I were to put"All allies for sale,but I'm hiring em back whenever you buy one"in my banner,would you farm me??

5. Why would anyone farm you for that?

6. So you're farming people for farming people that buy their allies. Because you dont want them to farm over allies?

7. Full support YAFI. Long overdue RESPECT

8. Thanks for the campaign. It is certainly working. There is a noticeable thawing with more and more people opening up to ally sales. To all the haters: change doesn't always happen overnight. Give it some time before you make judgements.

One thing I have to ask is regarding the people who have changed banners but not manners? I have encountered several who ask for pm/wall but then refuse to sell. I have left one on my wall for reference. My original wall posts have been deleted but my first was "I would like to hire an ally". My second was "please tell me when a good time to hire your ally would be"

9. Y should it matter if they overpriced or not it's obvious only big players can even afford to volley that high free them all up don't put a limit on what's fair and not hair

10. WELL FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS GONE LOL WHATS NEXT? GOOD IDEA THO!!

11. Freedom of speech, lololol 

Where you get that from for a game 

12. Yafi is against every dnh banner, except for cella's, which they support 

13. I thought your want your allies hired. After all, you get a profit and there's bound to be someone else underpriced out there.

Bomanator is yafi now right, isn't he known for his taxations of ally hires lol?

14. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech, a war clan deciding to gang up on people who want to keep their allies for whatever reason is just wrong. Btw freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. I agree that you should be able to freely buy allies. But farming someone who doesn't want to sell is bullying. You have a big gang taking the weaker kids money just because they don't agree with you. That's pretty chicken ****.

15. Cells is in OSW.

16. Merry Christmas

17. Cella needs a few hundred T hired.
     so I can hit

18. Yeah but cella is too big to ever get any inc. and red's allies are for sale, his banner has been for sale for months now. I'm just trying to say I'm disappointed yafi has support art on cella's wall. I bought from cella last week 

19. Well lets be honest, why do we expect yafi to do anything to cella and red, when the whole of oG/Apoc/UC alliance can't lol. After all, where all human.

20. Red and cella aren't even in osw. When you're that big you can't hit anyone and no one can hit you. They just eb all day and overprice their allies and buy more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.