YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Kwency

I honestly don't know how I'm gonna shove this piece of chap stick up your ass far enough to ease your pain. Just let it sliiiiiiide right in baby!

2. I'm seriously impressed at the number of mini stats alts posting my wall who are unable to read properly :lol:

We are currently pursuing someone who is falsely claiming to be in an OSW. We aim to give him a real OSW since his banner says so.

3. My ally buying experience from a guy who toned down his banner.

This player changed his banner to this: please pm for ally sell. I’m fighting spies farmers. Please don't put my gold out. It used to be a lot more threatening (I don't remember the exact words)

I PM him to buy an underpriced clanmate. He said to wait after his two wars. He pm me two hours later, i wasn't around. 9 hours later i see that the ally that I wanted to hire has been volleyed up by 100bil. I pm the owner, he said he PM'ed me but damn the ally got volleyed up (oh yeah sure what a coincidence). I said it's ok i will still hire. Then he said no please wait till he war again. Followed by, i will volley again, then, I'm not selling my allies. and finally, I will volley.

So nothing i can do so i said he can keep. What choice is there? He said he will volley, he will keep, not selling.

But, lol, he then wanted to put it on my as if I am the one who didn't want the ally ( I guess this thread is in his mind), and that I wanted the gold because the ally is underpriced. Surely I do want the gold. The ally was kept extremely underpriced because of the owner's previous banner. Secondly even if i didn't want the gold and just wanted to keep the ally, he already said ally not for sale. I just wanted to hire the allies, it's either yes or no or when. It's really non of his business why i wanted to hire. So at the end,banner is changed, i still cannot hire...

This is just my experience to share. jerks are jerks. It's a just a matter of whether it's a blatant banner jerk, or a closet PM jerk.

4. Update: Apparently some players are purposely waiting for near to 18 hours before changing their banners. It is obvious from their changes in battle wins and activity in EBs that they are active and aware of our message. We are updating to hitting these players within 2 hours of walling.

Btw, a player volleying his ally up to overpriced for keeping is perfectly fine.

5. We are dealing with 1st abusing case! Please take a look at my wall, his wall and also Ryan 's wall. He is CT owner one of respectful clan

6. And the ally is still underpriced i think.
    Hire cost: 424,351,348,697
    Attack: 6,347,698
    defense: 4,238,000
    Spy attack: 1,049,800
    spy def: 1,478,536

7. A request has been sent to Firebird67 and he has kindly changed his banner twice.

Now, the banner is " WARNING "

The meaning is vague.
    We would like to seek the forum community for comments if this banner is to be accepted.

8. Warning tread carefully?

9. I apologize for my fake osw banner and threatened Ryan from yafi to complain about him hiring my allies ,cease fire plz ,I Hv got the lesson 

10. I got some active allies for sale if anyone wants to check them out. :)️

11. Do not hire my ally's ... I will be angry

12. Have u change ur banner ct? pls be a good boy, santa love u and merry xmas

13. Love it. Now hire me lol. But a wall or a pm before hireing is a sine of respect. Support and happy kawing

14. What about those banner : only ally at certain price are for sales 

15. So YAFI can't bring my fiance home? Meh. Well I have A ally and I'm keeping said ally

16. Same thing he said to narwhal.

I believe you have the brains to answer the question yourself ;)[/quote]

17. @AppleSeeDs.

"WArning" banner is acceptable. It's vague to show defiance against the campaign but still is abiding.

It could very well be a warning that he has bad breath or something. That's actually a nice warning.

18. Are you kidding me? This looks like yafi is trying to create a big movement like new age did. However, new age had a valid topic... "Don't hire my allies" isn't really a big deal. Just why make a big deal about this?

19. It was not a big deal, they were just freeing ally market. The KaWmunity made it a big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.