YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This reminds me of belle's thread  but I'm still keeping my banner

2. Lol, nice try. No one wants to hire that ally.

3. What's wrong with my Allie?

4. Epic: Are you trying to troll me  cause it's working

5. So is Yafi gearing up for an OSW and just looking to capitalize on everyone's hard work..??? Than once you commit to OSW all the allies you've bought according to the rules you've established will be off the table. Hummm.....questions that must be asked.
    It is clear you're making some people happy.
    It is also clear there may be ramifications or other intentions.

6. Lol igcb didnt know why you was stealing me till now, jus know im entiled to my opinion, ive had my dead allies months. Which by right, makes em my discovery an grants me the right to not sale or sale if i choose to, so as of now when someone feel entitle to the allies ive had months im gonna feel intitled to the gold spent for my allies back

7. I think its a legit question. Freeing ally market is the topic aint it. So is it fair to just allow people to hire only 300b ally but cant hire the rest?
    From what I read its only 1.5T is consider max hireable.
    U cant say this fish is for hire but that fish aint cz it doesnt stink yet.

8. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a free allie market but you're trying to penalize me for wanted to hold on to the 10 allies I have well protecting Zafties with 250 that drop out of OSW for EE wars every chance they get. This is the epitome of hypocrisy...!!!

9. Kwency,

They are allies which can be HIRED by anyone. They are only yours whilst you have purchased them. When someone else purchases them they then become the property of the BUYER; hence the owner changes from Kwency to whatever.

Just because you've had an ally for months doesn't mean no one else can hire them, anyhow; you do make a profit after you sell and ally and could use that to upgrade or even buy a better ally so I don't see what's to complain about. ️

10. Blackstar no one bought my dead allies in months, so even if hired away there still mine, since i vollied them up to be useful for me

11. Is there any system to report banners?

12. do not blame us for your allies being hired it is an open market, if you wish to keep your allies I suggest over pricing them :)

13. I found "52THEGAME" has a banner after searching for a good ally. Too big for me.

14. @Twiceofus

What would be a better usage of our time and resources? Going straight for lb and by that right join the ongoing osw or focusing on none osw players for now and once we handle most of them, then we gear towards others? The choice is simple, however you fail to see this.

Also it appears as if you are just trying to get is to join the war.. 

Just give it some time and everything will play out, after all it's only been a few days. You can't expect us to change all of kaws thoughts on allies in a few days, that's just illogical.

15. Support to yafi. It's a great idea and it's different. Already seeing an effect on the market. So TY

16. Support to YAFI and a great read! Ps hope Christmas comes early for u ️.

17. As a long time buyer of underpriced allies (no matter who the owner is), I fully support this idea.

ཥཇོུTཇོུ
    FREE THE MARKET

18. Best idea on forums in ages.full support from sicnoc .

19. Support !!! All of zaft have that same banner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.