YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So by casting woc my allies are not to be purchased?

But I'm not planning to participate in any EE war. I just cast woc so that I have the right to hit anyone who hire my allies?

That's really silly.

2. Mine are for sale - take them all I need to ug 

3. An honour supporting this great initative!

W.A.R

4. Support 

5. so....how free is ally market with restrictions like " allies under 300B for hire only" ?

6. When you guys start with EE clans (which actually let ally hires when not warring - and considering its off season there is a lot less participation per person per hour wise), but let those OSW clans retain their super under valued allies, that sounds much more silly. Infact your guys go and post "protected" wall messages on them, and that too using your clan name.

7. Hi to all yafi s bosses:) look pantera banner 300bill only for sale lol orio1 also:(

8. Full support to idea behind the campaign.
    But can you please reconsider this. 1st of all its not possible to teach people that there is only 1 hour left in war. 2nd that if you want to hire back an ally, u can't make gold because you can't hit anyone/eb in last 1 hour. 3rd generally hansles like to fully banked at the start of war, which will not be possible if someone hire an ally at the lock down time.

9. For others he said to PM, and that's a normal curtsy anyone gives to people in OSW.

Please check again.

10. This campaign blows..my dead allies never use to sale, now every couple hours. I gotta rehire from a judgement member, yet there my name go on the list, yet they still messing with my dead allies, WHY WHY WHY, why is my allies so interesting dead? My dead ally horde doesn't affect anyone but me so kinda leave my **** alone I'm amazed my dead allies ain't sold in months now yafi got a campaign going an I gotta rehire every couple hours lmao I'm not even lb an my only active is one of my alts, some of judgement using this system for person gains an I'm not afraid to say, think I'm lieing? Ask whiskyjack how we met, he double back an bought my dead pro bannered ally an I guess he figured since he at judgement I'd let him keep it ,**** no. I hired back an told him I will farm him if he double back again, I have 0 beef with yafi but this is getting out of hand

11. I think we don't need to pm before hire allies to someone just make over price ur allies they just lying saying pm b4 hire ally when u fallow them they will not fallow u back:(

12. I support this as long as the biggest ally hoarders and tax takers are included. They aren't yet but I know it will take time.

It's pretty easy to see if someone is actually doing EE war with WOC cast. If no one else in their clan has cast, then they are full of it. Also the schedule is on forums. If you have WOC cast and no wars upcoming....again obvious. It's completely reasonable to ask someone to wait until after EE war.

The bigger lie is "in osw". See it in ee clans that have never been in an osw. Just trying to keep allies.

13. Although my personal allies are not selling as quickly .. I thank you for this effort .. As a extremely picky ally buyer it find all the allies I want we're being held hostage buy the threat of violence .. So I applaud your effort .. thanx YaFi ..

14. Whenever I see threats about hiring allies in banner, it actually gives me motivation to hire when I might other wise not hire.I know they will hire back = gold for me;). So I say if you want your allies hired post threats on your banner. You will attract people to hire them. Stop being so emotionally attached to your allies, and threaten people cause they hire them. Rember just like you they want good allies, not hiring to be jerks. To all those that hire allies during war on purpose. I'm sure you'll get stripped sooner or later for your actions. And to all those saying yafi is threatining all kaw from this. Well doesn't a threatening banner also do the same? Support!

15. I dont even think you need to message to hire. If it is truly a free and open market, then there is no need. It saves them from saying no, plus shats to dtop them from just hiring vack, which they are well in theirs rights to do so. No message need either :shock:

16. It's a free market. Love it! It's also a free attacking game. Shouldn't try to take that away. Like what you guys are doing but really think the nonlb players will suffer and lb players will collect more from this

17. The "300b and lower" are just scams basically. Bet my left nut they don't have any allies less than 300b.

Also the "follow to buy" is a joke. They never follow back. But I'm so small I could care less. I buy off anyone at any time. Have an ally I want? Ill take that.
    Pantera is the only one that hits for hires every time. Lol he even uses an alt to steal this acct. That being said, I don't mind him taxing as long as he keeps it under 5 hits I feel that's fair game(much as I hate losing gold over a hire)

18. But I do appreciate yafi trying to free the market so no one has to lose gold for ally hires.

Thanks yafi and Merry Christmas to you and yours

19. It would be nice if devs block the hiring possibility during ee war and maybe one hour bfor start, seems fair.

For the rest all free, obvious, I support 100 %.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.