YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok YAFI your targets are everyone in ZAFT and UC who have allies not for sale banners on 

2. Our targets do not depend upon their clans but upon their banners, hire hit policy and practice. Allies are free for hire. Happy Kawing 

3. Please read the posts before you comment

4. :sigh: I erased 90% of my post as I posted.

A summary basically is- read the posts. To my understanding they respect real OSW and EE. Hiring during is abusive to the gift.

Also- there should be a place to post SS of those not taking this serious. Or those that only change their banner but remain doing the same thing behind the scenes. There may be some who change their banner until Yafi looks in a different direction as well.

5. Love it ! I'm in tired of these dumb banners. :lol:

6. Support this, inflation in ally market or not is depend. U can still find a price u affordable to hire. If not worth the price to keep then use the gold to upgrade.

7. Support! If the price is right then EXPECT to have your ally hired regardless of your fondest wishes.

8. Inflation or not, it is going to happen one way or another. The market will always adjust by itself naturally and slowly.  Support for this campaign as allies prices should be determined by the free market and not the owners. Like OP stated, if you want to keep, overprice them.

9. Adding to FAQ

Question
    This will result in an inflation in the ally market!
    Answer
    Please do use some brains. If all the excellent stats allies are not for hire, and only those not-so-good stats allies are left, you get an inflation in the not-so-good stats allies while the excellent stats allies becomes underpriced... and still remain not -for-hire?

10. War declared on our first target.

llillillill

Wall post requests deleted and ignored twice with no confirmation/diplomacy/pm

11. Appleseed, you beat me to it.

A few people have mentionned that freeing up the market would lead to inflation of the ally market.

Well, in fact, it would be just the contrary. If demand for allies stays the same as before (why would it go up?), having a larger base to buy off will make prices go up slower. Not being able to buy half of kaw's allies leads to a distorted market: one half being inflated, the other one being stuck under a regular market price. Freeing up the stuck part will have those allies going up till it reaches market equilibrium (which would be at the current market prices for regular allies).

This will indeed slow down inflation (it will however risk to slightly cut a few LB's BFA, but this should be marginal).

Inflation is currently being created by b2b HTEs (and Smoke Signals having a plunder output not far away from it). Players are earning triple what they were earning a few months ago, a lot of that gold flows into the ally market.

12. *AppleSeedS

typos of names are annoying

13. Hilarious to see some say this will increase inflation with barely a few days worth of data.

Certainly am Xmas gift worth supporting

14. this is not gonne work what if you ask to hire they say no and then its still the same

15. Support! Ill apply with my alt asap!

16. Well, that war didn't take long xD!
    Good job guys!

17.  respect to what u are doing, I have seen a lot of ppl change banners all of a sudden liao 100% support to free up kaw allie hoarders and bully's ️

18. Hi All

I agree with all at 99 %, but banner who indicate "DON T HIRE WHEN WOC CAST" MUST STAY, just to refresh mind to pple who sometimes forget that it s really sucks having 500 B out during war.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.