YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wih_deejaybuzz_ili has a banner like that.

2. Bump to AT

3. Thank you for all the support. Many lawyers have expressed appreciation of our campaign. Those that don't like it, well sorry just volley up the allies so they will not get hired. There wouldn't be a hire button if they were not for sale. Happy kawing all.

4. I bet there were a few lawyer players among them . support.

5. Zaft is also In osw as well they should all have that banner. Op stated that people in osw should be asked before buying their allies.

6. Soooooo much butthurtedness! If only we could power KaWs servers with the flow of tears!

7. Yafi free me of my allies please! :lol:

8. What happened to OSW where all hits go to the other side, and you never finish ebs?

9. Feel free to hire mine

10. Some of the most fun I've had ever in kaw. Awesome idea YAFI!

11. This seems like it would be fun :lol: ill probly join in a week and a half or so

12. Stop spamming forums with your threads.

13. .

Sad that understanding allies are always for sale took a clan waging war to get through. But thank you!!!!

I'm all about hiring and trying to rehire allies. Latter part became more aggravating when every good ally is 500b underpriced but owner is threatening war

14. Are they hiring off ppl in osw?

15. Yafi I love everything you're doing here. An open ally market is something I feel very strongly about. What you're doing is something I've been wanting to do for a long time but never quite found the time between OSW's to do. Respect to Yafi for all they are doing for kaw  please feel free to pm me if anyone gives u trouble over their "closed markets"...I'll do all I can to help...

CR Founder JohnnyPizzo

16. Let it die...

17. This headhunter clown's main is in the new Blackhand/worms clan. Search for a Headhunter. Same clown. Tired of seeing him trolling every single thread in forums.

Ok enjoy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.