Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Are you that stupid to use Google to translate each time? Seriously =). Why Osiris pick you're Osiris Council anyway? You can't fight and you don't know what are you talking about =). Each time your post just make more entertainment for us in forum. Our member laugh so much at you now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So im talking to you now jb, as the leader of aah, os, ig, war, voodoo so on and so forth, no CF 

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

dRIP you're back to squawking again, just when I think you get the hang of this English speaking stuff you go and ramble again 

2nd hand wilders, no one is asking you for a cf, in fact no one even knows who you are which is why you have to remind people you're Judgement. Nice one BEwildered 

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

As I said JB, it reflects on your upbringing

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So Locksley I assume your point includes all, including a certain little anime girl who continuously calls people names?

See dRIP even your clan mates don't approve of your behaviour. Yafi embarrassment yet again , shame 

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You say that now that its in a public forum. Trying to save face, good one  no CF all because of os jb 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wilders, NO ONE has asked for a CF....so shhhhh.
    And JB, which anime girl? :3

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No JB, don't twist my words... It reflects badly on you to attack someone on the use of English.

This is a war game and people all over the world play it. If you want to make a point, make it but try not to use someone's command of English as an excuse for yourself.

That, JB reflects on your upbringing. And don't take this personal either .

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Locks, which anime girl are you ._.

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hes the one with pink hair and spiderman outfit...

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ohh...that ones my favorite .-.

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Os_yafi_hunter

Funny that ur surprised bcos u just saw me once in ur news feed in 9 days.

It's sad bcos u always forget its not yafi vs u. Lol. If it was like that.... Then u would be probably one of those noobs we see posting apology threads. So calm ur ass down for now cos I'm happily farming my other fav targets unfortunately ur not one of them. So keep hanging around and wish for my hits bcos after I move on to,,, u would basically regret it.

Any doubts? Pls talk to mr_cranky_pants.  and his buddies 

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Deseado or whoever u are.

I think ur sleeping or ur ignoring the fact that not only once but already a lot of times yafi has been asked for a cf.

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Shhh Lock let him keep Entertainment us =). I just laugh and eating my popcorn and enjoy each time JB make a post lol. The more he talk is the more he's just make him look more stupid =).

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Jb

I'm glad that ur English is so good , after this war yafi will hire u and then u can train us all. We suck at English bcos as far as we know KaW is not only for ppl who talk so good like u. If somewhere in the TOU it says that then we would have happily agreed with u.

It's a war game and we r playing it the way it should be played. Hope ur satisfied now.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I was actually already corrected on that.
    Like I said, I have friends on both sides.
    I was never told by any of them about anyone requesting a CF

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Bro khan. I have screen shots as proof also. Os jb, leader of the alliance came begging in pm for CF. so there you have it deseado. Btw, speak with your main please 

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Who are you friends with in yafi lovely?

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Can't.
    No access to my laptop right now.
    But as I said, my main has no part in the war. I'm neutral for the most part.
    And I have also said that I was already corrected. Please read. :)

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Just some people. Doesn't really matter who.