Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Us**

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You act stupid now but wait until next big strip again with Osiris. Then let see you act stupid again =)....I hope this time Osiris will still keeping you. If not you will be very lonely outside =).

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

What ??  

Soweee non speekey de Yafi

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Where is our faithful translation service?

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

JB, Lovely, don't get personal with your posts please....

It reflects on your upbringing

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Don't get kick out Osiris. You know you will be my perm farm. And very easy target to steal too, especially you got 0 sdp. =). No matter where you run or hide. My spy troops is will wait you there. =)

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Personal......you mean kinda like asking me what I'm wearing? 

8. Just started playing how do I get people to hire me and how do I chat

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Errrr I stand accused of asking a personal question Lovely... In my defence, I just couldn't help myself 

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Oh jb. Acting stupid now are we?
    Pretty sure you told me that you were a counsel of the big alliance you guys have. You were asking what our CF terms were. I told you we had none. Remember now?

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Kobe....just don't post in this thread....instant death .-.

And locks, guilty.

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@kobe there are other threads for that such as the questions thread. Check there

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

dRiP perm farm? 

The only farming you do is to make $2 a week ! How many losses are you up to now? That magic number of 1 million fast approaching - tell ya what, I'll give you a months wage ($10 for you ) for that account 

Licksley, I had a bad upbringing so I'm not bothered mate  lol

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

As long this stupid JB is still in Osiris. We will not talk CF term and never will. =)

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Oops Few minute ago you just say don't understand what i say. But is look like you understand me very well now. =)

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wilders, poor second hand Wilders - or is that BEwildered? Just asking. I distinctly remember saying I was Osiris council, I also distinctly remember you saying how much you loved me (sarcasm) and how Black Leopard put you back on the naughty step when you spoke out of turn 
    At least people think you're Yafi so don't be too down 

17. How do I play and chat I don't get how to get people to hire me I want to learn can some one help me

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Good comeback dRIP - google translate work huh? 

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No. Black leapard didnt say anything to me. We're all council here like i said. And yes. I have ss of you saying you're on council of the alliance. Why are you even denying this? Will you get into trouble? 

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ask your clanmates do bring this on a "war" thread.. I don't know what to call it as the ip is a stat less alt who just asks how the war is going lol