Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Now wait and see guyz, the way we gang bang them... Again they come up with " we only trash talk on forums bcos we r good at it,... We don't fight etc ". An easy exit I'd say

Btw, I just spanked my prey a bit. Time to regen a bit again

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Satan

I already feel half dead laughing my ass off reading these ppls posts.

No more energy. I'm actually hungry now 

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm high so imagine the laughter I'm getting from it. They all got proven to Be idiots and shut up finally. Oh well we will definitely see another of these threads popping up. The war will never end so we will always get to enjoy this

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm not saving face. I honestly don't care what you think of me.
    I have made good friends from this fight.
    I know that some Yafi are ok, in doses. They complain a lot actually (through pm, don't worry)
    And most of my friends are in the top 20 of Yafi.
    I never mentioned being Os because Im honesty not trying to win a forum war. I'm in this for the discussion, not for the war.

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Whatever u say princess.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Like I said, Im not trying to prove myself. So please stop trying to bait me.

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm not baiting you. I'm calling you out on being ashamed or embarrassed to admit you were actually in the war.

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

As anyone reading can clearly see. Clearly.

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Im not embarrassed.
    When I was asked who my main was, I answered.

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely...stop talking...I feel embarrassed by association

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I never denied being in Os. I told anyone that asked.
    How is that hiding or being ashamed?
    Cause I don't go around saying "Oh, and btw, this is an Os alt."
    I'm not even in the dang war guys. Seriously.

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

What a lame ass thread. Get a room. For gods sake. Someone please lock this thread! My god. I have a headache. 

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ikr Matt. And y'all are helping these clowns. Put a muzzle on os lol

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I respect VooDoo...but why they sided with these 'has been' warriors is beyond me.

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely,
    I can honestly say that members of Judgement do not complain during war, I would know as I have warred them and have great respect for them. Also, having been apart of Yafi during their first war when they first created the clan I can with experience say they are not complaining. For you to continue this is just being dishonest to yourself and to the forums community.

Respect to the clans that are fighting this war, not only is it taxing I'd assume from the longevity but also the ability of all the clans involved.

"We stand at infinity and we fight for clan." Spoken from a great mentor and a friend of high character.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm 100% you aren't referring to JB right, JAC? 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@Lock,
    I'm posting that in general as I've seen several people question and/or say that Yafi/Judge are complaining about war through pm or otherwise.

And as my ending quote, I am certain that it's obvious I'm speaking or Lordy. A great friend and person that I've considered to be the highest of people I've met through this game, a great friend and warrior.

.

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

 JAC

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Make up your mind op. I'm embarrassed for you.

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Bla bla bla .... You guys must be hurting  just choke on our  only 5 clans - lemme jog ya memories - we killed OS once we will do it again  apologies already did  AAH - losing more members than they have alliance .... We stood firm when it was YAFI vs more than 10 clans ... Remember AOTS??? Even the omets posed more challenge than these clowns we are facing now.. and mind you we took on ZAFT at some stage as well.... Conclusion - keep trying keep hurting @Dom just shut your trap ain't the first time you got whacked - you should be immune by now. Say what you all like to say but at the end of the day we make myth and legends look like amateurs