Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely is os-lovely. Just too scared to post with main obviously lol. And jb lol. Wow. If I was war or iG I'd be ashamed to fight beside you. Yafo hunter too. Is it really that bad at Osiris that they are now recruiting obviously small children? It would seem so after reading this whole thread. Death to Osiris. Funny to watch too. Thanks Yafo for creating all this butthurtedness for everyone who reads forums to laugh at

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

it's pretty sad that nobody told u anything abt all the requests of cfs. they're not ur friends then

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Like I said, doesn't matter who my main is.
    I have friends in both.

And I have no access to my laptop at this time. So like I have said, PLEASE READ.

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

After jb's post, I now know how Osiris recruits ppl. All the members who applied to join are first asked to join their group on that 3rd party app. Then each of them have to pm or either write an essay in the group. Then master JB takes 2mins to read it all. If its good , then only their recruited.

Ppl who get rejected can join us happily. Of course we r good at war than them. Abt English ? Fack tht 

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Blackhand....do you creep on my posts?

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I don't have to creep on posts to know many things about this game silly girl. Don't flaunt openly what u don't want people to remember. So os lovely is open for strips or she's baiting for a strip. I'm gonna guess baiting but meh what would I know with these small stats right

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I don't have gold out and my allies suck.
    I'm probably too low stats for most anyways.

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I never said I didn't want people to know.
    I just said I couldn't post with my main. A Yafi members asked who I was, I answered.
    Not my fault Yafi couldn't piece it together.
    Oh yea, MAYBE CAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN DOING ANYTNING

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Anything*
    iPod doesn't auto correct on caps....

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wow quick to answer. Probably been sitting here waiting for a response.

But anyways that's not the point. U sat here saying in multiple posts that u "have friends on both sides". But u never own unto actually being a TAGGED os member. I think that alone speaks for itself. I'd be embarrassed to admit I was os too.

Now please jb come and correct all of my English. Since that's about all the ammunition u have been able to muster on this entire forum post. That and childish comebacks. I'm just waiting for the yo momma comebacks to come flowing from you. As locksley has pointed out to you. Your posts show your intellect and wit. Also show your character as a person. All three of which your posts only prove are obviously below average

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No, I'm a forum troll. I'm almost always on forums, I hit refresh and it showed this thread had a new post.

And I didn't mention I had tags because it was irrelevant.

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Deseado

I have nothing to say to u. Atleast feel proud whenever u post and whatever u post.

I didn't know u were OS since u said multiple times that u have friends on both sounds but after u admitting that u are OS.... U sound like the rest of ur mates. I mean like an idiot. 

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Both sides ^

Sorry jb

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I don't get you guys at OS. With all these clans you now outnumber YAFI more than 10 to 1 in terms of accounts on your side. Yet here you are in forums spouting butthurt nonsense. I don't see any one else from your alliance on forums. You're embarrassing yourself and those fighting alongside you. Every idiotic post you guys post makes the entire kaw community do simultaneous facepalms. Do yourself, your allies, and us a favor: Shut up, grow some balls, and war!

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I did not mention being Os because it didn't matter.
    When was the last time I was in your news feed? Or when you were in mine?

I DO have friends on both sides.
    The fact that I am Os changes nothing of what I have said.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Oh wait.... To grow some? Dot they first need to have some?

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo



18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol try your best to save face now. Seems that is all os does. Come post moronic things. Then post even more moronic things in feeble attempts to save face. As a logic person it's obvious Yafi is and has been beating the dog  out of os. War, iG, and voodoo joining in to help your dying clan is only proving that to everyone. Os is biased to these FACTS. Everyone from the outside looking in sees this though.

But anyways back on point. U LIED(misled as you will most likely call it) about having friends on both sides. Multiple times. Anyone reading this can go back and see what you said. Never once did you own up to being in this war. Not once til I called you out. Very pathetic move if you ask me being as you ARE involved in this so you bashing Yafi makes your OS tagged account relevant.

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yeah I know u would get embarrassed by posting it here on forums but at the end of the day ur still Os

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wanna read something funny read os-gain wall. I especially like the part where coldest punks him. Pretty funny