Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apple, So its ok if you lose it and go nuts but its not Ok for an Os member to get upset when he gets blocked out of his account and his T5 build torn down to nothing left? Funny...id even feel sorry for one of you clowns if that happened to you.
    You are avoiding the questions directed at you.

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

If another big strip in Osiris clan. Osiris need to say all thanks to JB again. We love him entertainment us in forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .Keep the good work JB. Cheerrr!!!

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely, we don't 2 hoots whether you're in or out... So just fight or shut up ok... And don't take it personal luv 

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apple seeds , you STILL do not answer if you are truly innocent 

Enough said , Happy KaWing 

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Um.....no. I'm...something of a mutual friend.

And why do guys always gotta wink at me. Like seriously. Do I give off a "flirty" vibe

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely , just a little bit 

Lmao kiss kidding 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hmmmm, what you wearing right now Lovely? Anything interesting? 

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Just pajamas 

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Last I checked anyways....... 

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Thats a funny coincidence...Locksley has his Spiderman jammies on...

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

That warrants many winks then 

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wuahahaha ... YAFI Hunter has a sense of humour

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So jb why are you guys all noisy now? Is it because you have another clan in the war?
    Im asking you because you're a so called councillor of your alliance, well thats what you told me anyway

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apple is a busy person. You need to wait and getting in line. And if your question is important enough he will happy to reply you back lol

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Seriously, we felt sorry for Postal at that time.

I don't have any SS, but we were like OMG, why did Postal tear down his building? Did he quit because of farming? Or anything special happened? Really felt sorry for him at that time. We don't gloat over such stuff. We do have members who were hacked and all buildings sold before, 1 long ago in the pwar era where the hacker forfeited the pwar and sold all buildings. 1 recently where all SOS were torn down and replaced with guilds.

We didn't know he was hacked.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I have already posted about it, so I'm not going to waste more time addressing that.
    If you can't read and can't infer, then it's too bad for you.

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wilders I told you I was a counsellor? What like in mental health? Lie on my couch and I'll see if I can make any sense of what you're on about 

dRIP - seriously I have no idea what on earth your saying, please use google translate before posting, that's a good girl 

Much love 

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Locks....I got Spider-Man things :3
    But I'm more of a CatWoman kinda girl.
    We aren't compatible. Sorry.

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lmao you've posted , and posted , and posted . All posts were completely off topic of the question asked and always resulted with SPY being brought up , so honestly , I actually find his accusations to be a slightly more real now and more like facts instead of accusations ..

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yea, they cause the suspicion, then expect is to believe they are lies.