Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yafi Behavior:
    1) use alts to pretend to be other clans to trash on in forums and curry favor
    2) blame others for your own actions
    3) write propaganda as fast as you can to take the heat off and change subjects.
    4) act childish and spout nonsense for days in forums until someone responds and then accuse THEM of spouting the nonsense.

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

SPY was NOT OS . I Know him but its funny how just because he posted a thread about you guys , you automatically think its an alt

Paranoid much ? That's what happens when your getting smashed on by 4-5 clans

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lycan, what's funnier is that the post was DEFENDING Yafi ._.

4. Well they probably did those things, which is why they could come up with such scenarios.
    If anyone realised, we ignored them in forums till Postal come out again. :lol:

Back to work. I'm busier getting my app on the app store than kaw-ing. I develop simple tabbed apps for education as I have told JB, but I'm not ATA. :lol:

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Once again, I never stated Yafi was ata.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol why you're not in Osiris and fight? What are you doing there? Don't tell me you're retired from Kaw. Os-James been beg and ask many Osiris member back to war. If you want to help Osiris why not coming back to Osiris and fight? Just wonder. Don't tell me you go out to pots up that so *nonsense* :roll:

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lovely:
    Unique
    Neutral
    Switzerland

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes, RIP, i am pottng up in a dead clan...ask your buddy Khann if im hitting you guys. I have an SS of his one returned hit in 9 days....

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Well, he did get agitated when I posted about Postal.
    I don't really buy his explanations after that.

That's basically untrue. He accused us of being hackers who hack into KaW servers.

Hacking into external servers is an criminal offence that could be charged in the court of law if ATA really wants to prosecute. In summary, he was not defending us, but portraying us as criminals. But probably he doesn't know that. Probably you don't know that too.

That was Postal.

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And i got SS none inc from you when this war begin =). Last inc is from JB 2x lolz. If you don't believe me go ask JB =)

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I don't care who it was.
    And he was defending you guys from the accusation of being ATA
    If you guys are innocent, you have nothing to worry about.
    Right?

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Like I said before, Osiris description of us is like how blind men describe an elephant :lol:
    You guys are proving me right again and again :)

We don't like small fish, and we have strategies to follow. Not hit blindly without focus like you guys :lol:

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol...there's the Yafi Spokesman! Does anyone have an SS of him crying out loud to the Devs in forums when Postal described the Yafian word for "retired"? That was hilarious!

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No he was not defending. He was doing something much worse.

He was charging us under the Computer Misuse Act with unauthorized access and unauthorized modification.

Seriously, I'm less bothered if he accused us of being ATA, because if that is the case, it is not criminal.

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Try getting it. Obviously you are lying, because I didn't even get to read Postal's thread, apart from SS es of his posts. :lol:

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ok ok where does this one go?

Apple you sure sound like the voice of reason in there, sorry the rest of your guys ( and cry babies ) need you to sweep up for them, it's a distraction you could do without I'm sure.
    Khan - sorry but I fell asleep reading what ever you were going on about but at least you made the effort 
    Wilders, awwww poor baby annoyed no one mentions judgement? We really should cos without them Yafi would be nothing
    And dRIP - what ??? I really have no clue what you say, almost like you're talking through one of those ordering speakers and a fast food drive through 

I'm curious though, why the sudden flood of Yafi comments on threads, anyone would think something spooked them 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

4 clans against 1? Impressive

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

5? Wow. Even better

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lies again, Yafi Spokesman. Its in the "Yafi is Building" thread on page 12.

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apple, are you denying the innocence?

Cause you COMPLETELY ignored that part of my post .-.