Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hi bro, forum is a source of entertainment :)

YAFI and judgment are so interlinked and intertwined in ways you would never imagine, already was before our merge. Trust me on that.

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm not even affiliated with YAFI :p

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I didn't deny. I have already stated probably he didn't know what he did. ;)

That itself is saying he is innocent. Maybe I should make it clear here. :D

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Jb. Osiris is dead and buried. You're a joke.

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Not his innocence.

Yours.
    Maybe I should make MYSELF clear.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I sure don't remember that. Furthermore, I was talking about Postal's post of YAFI being ATA if you track back the last few posts. I see no point in you trying to bring an unrelated thread into it unless you are trying to divert attention away that Postal went nuts in forum. :lol:

And diverting attention away from how you describe us like blind men describing elephants :lol:

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Well, we have already stated clearly and had a good laugh how YAFI = ATA is untrue. I believe that was how we claimed innocence.

As for Spy trying to level us with a charge on the Computer Misuse Act, the question lies on whether he is innocent. I believe he is.

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

You dont remember crying out to Osiris and the Devs to stop him from calling you "ret...ired"? Oh, and to stop the pillow talk...
    That was awesome tough guy...you completely lost it.

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And why do you keep posting repeatedly that nobody in your clan is ATA? I wouldnt have a clue if someone in my clan was ATA. What makes you so sure? You sound emphatic...

10. Lalala oh look drama. -.-

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Gonna play the worlds saddest song fiddler?

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Well, check back bro. My post was on how Osiris can't prove what they say, and resort to posting about the parents of others. It is an obvious insult when you guys have to resort to saying "I discussed it with his mom last night during pillow talk". I don't know about you guys, but here, I'm from an Asian society and it is an extremely big insult.

In no way was there any post in the page you mentioned that I asked anyone to stop calling me retired. I asked for proof, and it was stated very clearly in the post.

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apple seeds , you keep ignoring the statement that lovely said if your innocent then you have nothing to worry about . You keep turning it back on SPY 

He stated that if your truly innocent , then you have nothing to worry about , quit avoiding it .

14. You know it, dun , dun, dun, dunnn. dun, dun, dun, dunnn.

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

YAFI Hunter just shut the heck up and fight ... This is boring, OK.

As for Lovely Whatever the Hell you're called, if you're interested to fight, then join one of the warring clans... If not Shut Up!

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

She*

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Why would you guys post repeatedly that someone in our clan is ATA?

What makes you so sure? Each of my posts addresses each of Osiris' accusing posts.

Appears that this is how you guys function:
    1) Post repeatedly that YAFI = ATA
    2) Wait for YAFI to reply the multiple posts that we are not.
    3) Tell everyone YAFI is posting repeatedly that nobody in clan is ATA, hence they are suspicious.

Wow! You guys are sure cool

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Locks.....2 things.
    1. I have friends on both sides. I'm stating what I know and my beliefs.
    2. You made a CF with an Os to keep me out of it.
    So shhhhhhhush.

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wilders you hurt my feelings 

I'll ask cam to enrol you into the Yafi school of forum posts, then you can bounce about like a jumping bean squawking your little head off like a certain ickle anime cry baby

I'd do that for ya bro  

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Nah, I came on to post only after Spy posted his accusing posts.

I had a good laugh after seeing SSes of Postal's post, but I couldn't even be bothered to come out to start a new thread to address that. And I have said that I wouldn't be bothered about it.
    But Spy's post is pointing towards a different direction, one that is chargeable in the court of law. Those words are very serious, much more than Postal's nutty comments.