Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol apple. Sshhh.... 

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yoo Hoo Kingdomofdeath ... Where are you? 

3. :lol: Nothing will be changed with the joining of voodoo in this war. This war just made us look sexier, better and stronger. We really enjoyed this OSW. Every members of YA__JUDGMENT__FI can say they warred almost all the big clans in KAW and is non-stop action over here hehehe.

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I haven't been in the forum for a while now, is VooDoo not fighting Regs with Foxes still? Or is that war over?
    It's strange to see VooDoo joining on iG's side.

So how many clans does this add up to now against YAFI??...lol

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Wow! You guys sound like a bunch of ATA cheerleaders trying to convince the rest of KAW that Yafi is the supreme example of what KAWmanship should be....i am humbled to be in your mighty yafianistic presences...
    Your Yafiness...,
    Not all of us think that getting tromped by 6 or more major clans for eternity sounds fun...Yes even with a dogpile on you you managed to bring out your ipod and one finger to hit the steal button. You guys are awesome! We are waiting until the Dungeons

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And Dragons convention is on to strip your banks.
    

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol Yafi hunter. U sound butthurt that even with all those big clans Yafi is still able to strip y'all of trillions. I love it. Go Yafi.

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

True, blackhand, those nerds love this. 500 of the "cool kids" beating the heck out of them and giving them attention. And their glasses dont even get broken! Awesome! This is the most attention they have ever had! 
    Of course you can afford strips if you live with your mom and dont have a relationship. Its obvious KAW is real life to them. If we all just ignored them, they would go nuts in forums and eventually go back to high-fiving each other with their plastic light sabers and tag-teaming 12 year olds on some other online game.
    Go Yafi! You guys are cool!

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

More and more clans keep being called you're obviously not rendering them helpless are you? You can keep chest bumping but the fact is multiple large clans are on a single clan and they are still holding their ground and hitting you where it hurts. Not just pinning a couple guys and then chest bumping each other shirtless cuz you like the way it feels.

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hey hey hey now.
    Don't make fun of them. Kaw is the only place they can get their stats to rise ;)

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Os_yafi_hunter

Y so butthurt? Lol. Did u read ur posts before posting it? U sound like an idiot 

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ive seen your picture! Lol! I wouldnt talk....

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Real life example:
    We ignored Postal, so he went nuts, and posted YAFI = ATA. Then went on an alt and posted YAFI is not ATA, but has an advanced programmer within who could hack undetected in KaW server, before deleting and replacing post with a smiley and the thread title YAFI ATA.

Having done that, he probably went high fiving with Dom and tag-team with other 12 year olds else where?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol wow.

This is why I am staying "unique" in this whole thing :)

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Well said cynder! Inter licked more rings because he couldn't handle it

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apple, that wasn't postal. I'm friends with both of them .-.

17. Osiris Kids behaviour:

1) Blaming YAFI = ATA after having lost lots.
    2) Blaming YAFI as hackers
    3) Kept quiet after major strip, but start blasting away in forums again after your friends gang up with you in the war :lol:

Everything, every reason, apart from you having lost. ;)

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

No, spy WAS NOT Os.

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

As you say then :)
    That just means another person went nuts together with postal and probably went high-fiving with their light sabers now :lol:

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

....way to steal that insult from Os.