Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

BigBadJsn, i mean Apocolypse, you talk a mean game for a runner with a name change....

2. Without delving too much into the conspiracy theories that were on the other posts, I have to say it is very odd that Yafi seems to have no problem finishing 2-3 hauntings a day while in Osw. By comparison neither Osiris nor IG has completed a EB in a long while, because they are too busy pinning Yafi. How is it possible for Yafi to do what it is doing? Perhaps only the gods of Kaw know.

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hello everyone! I'm the prettiest but stupidest of all!! 

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Easy...if you are able to max xstal every day...

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Jsonwho json? U must have been dropped at birth or got smacked silly by us - love your nick but we are YA_Judgement_FIabout max xtal .. well ask Dan or Dom or other Os that clocked on our  read os-gain or my wall just to prove how noob you guys areseriously stripping your own alliance while in the same clanamateurs

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Apoc....deny all you want...you left some wall post links that go straight to you bud....noob mistake....

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Just like Ithaca is now Laoda? Damn there's dumb and then there's Down syndrome but no offense your are worst

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Ok...i wont shame you with your clannies...we will keep it a secret......

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Boy get on with the times  but hey forum warriors suit you Os better than OSW - what can I say boo 

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

What did happen to Osiris? o_O don't see them really

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yafi only here because they pined in kaw. Only reason all clans joined because no one likes there big mouths.

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Because that makes complete sense.

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yo James finally has something to say, pity it's got to be something dumb 

Why did you run away from WC yesterday? Someone said you went chasing after your 's that dropped when you ran away?

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Thanks, Jsn, my taunt got me a whopping 13 failed assass attempts milked out of you guys. Nice! Best action Ive had all war!

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

lock - James IQ is limited as such - anything more to expect will result in permanent silence for himjust like Yafi-hunter and his noob built

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

That's more than what you've ever accomplished in your miserable life 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@Yafi Hunter
    That's more than what you've ever accomplished in your miserable life 

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

So Yafi = Infinty's Elite(lb), UA-E, Wilders Chili(lb), KaW legion, judgment(lb) and most original Yafi members(lb).

So add that up and keep letting those tears flow guys, because I can't remember one instance in war where anyone gave a **** about sides being fair.

If you don't like it, go play Meegos Village.

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Despicable, the only ones complaining are from your alliances

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@Despicable, the only ones complaining are your alliance members

Do your worst and see you in the news