Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

We are YA_JUDGEMENT_FIlearn you kaw history - we decide when, where and how you meet your demise because you asked for it! It's judgement time 

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

YAFI Hunter please post with your main if you have courage .... I'm guessing you won't though 

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@james- we are in forum becoz we are pinned in kaw? Are u sure?? LOL!! I have not been pinned for hours n hours.. The only one tat hit me is vs beast.. Good for him, but i prefer to hit coz i earn more on u than eb.. LOL!!

Seem that u r dumb as always.. Hahaha.. Nothing surprising.. Hahaha

Oh, i thought os wasnt supposed to post on forums? Isnt that wad os leaders been instructions around? I saw kingdomino say os pls dun post in forum on the last thread.. And leading by example, he did post n thrash talk again.. So the leaders not showing a gd lead n example? No wonder pple like postal n jb keep tarnishing OSIRIS name.. I am sure during OS-Rob leadership it wont be as bad as now.. LOL.. Respect to him for making os clan a reputation but sadly to b tarnished by noobs..

And jb, i have seen the ss that u said u r high council of alliance n say u come to ask for cf terms.. And now u r denying it, gosh, r u really asking us to shame u big time? It wont make osiris look gd at all if we do so..

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

High Council of Alliance ?? What are you some kind of Inca tribe? 
    I am on the council, and I did ask Black Leopard to detail the terms of the cf YAFI had put forward - this was right after he told the Yafi big mouths in their own cc to shut up! Unsure what your point is though lol.

What's incredible is the story of the pig who called a skunk dirty - there's a distinct claim that Osiris are forum warriors , erm how many Yafi are on this thread alone?? Looks like the Yafi ' WWE ' band wagon rolls on 

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Locksley, what are you implying?  Are you saying im not big enough to be a main (speak for yourself...) or are you accusing me of something else?

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yes, its funny how Yafi can bring their entire clan to forums, but if we bring one or two out for defense they say we are the forum warriors...

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yaaawwwnnnn

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yeah, we are so badly pinned we completed all our EBs without forfeiting.
    And still managed to strip you guys

I'm so so stressed by that fact that I have to post on forums. :roll:

9. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

YAFI are fun loving people, who have fun and entertainment both in the forums and in the game :)

There are no rules on what and when our members can post.
    I mean, unlike Os, where Os-arm has specifically asked Os members not to post in forums... It is fact that Os members don't listen to any clan rules. :lol:

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yafi is one heck of a clan. It doesn't matter if aah and their allies keep yafi pinned. Yafi strips them whenever they want and thats all that matters. Even with the number of clans against them, they can't stop yafi.

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

YAFI are completing EB's fine, how are they pinned??

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Yafi are completing ebs, huh.. Nice to see where their focus is going

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

even they know it , but they don't want to accept it

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

That post was for machine btw 

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo



16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm pretty sure cambji was spy, dam he must've nobbed like he'll to convert ;)

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

@val i didn't say that they are pinned. I said that even if they ARE pinned it doesn't matter with all TOP 5 war clans against them.

Yafi is a badass clan.

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Machine gun is A Yafi cheerleader alt

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I'm no alt. But one thing is true that you're buttocks are flaming red hot right now.
    What? Cant take the truth.....

20. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Machinegun att (alot)/1 pin