Ya_judgment_fi vs Warlor OSW history thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Worms are a computer virus. They put a cheat code at the start of EE war called "double plunder"

2. lol warlor is gonna get got
    ~RUS

3. thanks worm

4. Hmmm anyone notice a certain clan that was torn apart by Yafi start up again? I sure did..... Something might be coming up... Something big
    

5. I for one will be happy to see some certain warlor douchebags knocked off their high horse

6. The winner seems to already be determined. War starts with the biggest strip in kaw history.

I almost feel bad for the person who got stripped. What is 43t worth in real life cash? At least 15k. Good luck to warlor, I don't think they'll top that number. Unless IMF really does have those unlimited funds he claims to have.
    Jac

7. Unlimited funds :shock:

8. @ Booty_tickled you broke my ribs, from laughing so much at that picture :lol:

9. Can't warlor just do EE wars to get respite from the osw? They take into account BFA when doing matching so they may now just get matched against weaker teams. Sure they are out all that BFA which totally sucks. But I wonder if the players really care. Either way I am going to get some popcorn and watch for some breaking news.

10. BREAKING NEWS (maybe?)

Talking in PM with IMF. Says it was a good strip and that WarLoR won't be hitting YAFI.

Shocked? Confused? Waiting for pics?

Spy
    A.K.A "The sexy worm"

11. I can't post pics to forums, but I'll pm them to Philo asap 

12. I have photobucket. Read the guide I can maybe do it for you

13. Support Yafi

Crazy good warriors

14. Ohh this is getting juicy

15. Gimme that popcorn! 

16. @Sexy Worm So they don't want osw? they want Plunder war? Nike pays better then Apheriun anyway ;)

17. I know how to post pics, but my phone won't allow it, it's complicated aha. (@worm)

(@YAFI guy above me) According to IMF they won't hit you guys. :lol: They have plenty of hansels though :)