Ya_judgment_fi vs Warlor OSW history thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Nope...nobody.

We have all seen the yafi conspiracy theories. Yafi is ata, yafi is paid by ata, yafi is this and that.

Ss or bs but nobody wants more stupid threads on it.

2. I totally just like fazed out after seeing
    -RCA- decpares osw against MDK thread

3. Definitely. That's just the thing - there is no way to create any SS or provide any proof to these conspiracy theories, so they remain just that - conspiracy theories.

But it's been at least two years. Are they still conspiracy theories? And more importantly, how can ONE CLAN bring down an alliance such as Os and AAH, both of whom had deep and well-connected alliances throughout kaw?

4. 43T... Enough to buy top 5 LB .

5. How can they? Easy, they don't give up. Look at their tactic. Eb's always come first, providing them strip funds. Usually when they war they are vast outnumbered. So you have a couple hundred people hitting less then a hundred, right? Factor in the smaller force (im assuming) is pinned on eb alot. Most of the bigger force isn't getting hits in because when yafi does come outta pin they're beat to the punch by other clannies.

They're basically sitting ducks, just hanging around getting stripped. Not only is clan morale low because they're not getting alot of action, but theyre waking up naked on top of it.

It's a genius, unstoppable tactic really.

6. Stop posting the same thread over over, it's disruptive, thank you

It's also difficult to take you seriously when you post with a statless alt. cheers

7. Here is a statement about the warlor merc issue:

To be clear in light if your latest post: I have a friend who left to join warlor (and is there now, main clan) who was required to promise to stay for EE in order to be let in for war. Another recently joined hellhound, is a top plunder ally leader boarder, but reports no demand on commitment beyond EE. But warlor has forum posted "bragging" of a no mercs policy. Whether they distinguish "guests" from "mercs" I don't know. But Val has recruited a very close big warrior friend but stated "we aren't interested in sharing our strategy with mercs"

8. Lol every top war clan account shares tht way speculator, ive seen it in.action before, your discovery and accusations are nothing new bro/sis. Anyways all youve done by accusong yafi is give them another reason to destroy warlor considering your main seems to be a member there

9. I think it is new. Os and AAH were not able to exploit the regional exploits the same way YAFI can. Don't you think this is an entirely new discussion?

10. I haven't gotten anything from ata yet.

11. Or maybe Yafi has an extensive network of moles.....

12. Please keep conspiracy theories off the thread. They do nothing but get threads locked. Believe me, I've tried writing about them

13. Warlor cf thread up lol

14. Update

Val has made an apology thread.

15. The apology was accepted. Cf granted.

16. The conspiracy theories are dumb. What's true about YAFI that's no secret.

1) We came out with the Tower build, first tested out by Cambji. It is a build where one becomes dtw to steals and attacks. He was accused of botting, but surely, someone should have known assassinations are possible!

Subsequently, numerous false accusations got him banned for 24 hours, of which he was then stripped within that 24 hours.

2) We are a small force, and only our top 2 / 3 players strips. The rest of the players have allies between 20B to 2T, of which we can't even be bothered to take care of. All we need to do is to check the top few players, and give them a phone call when they get stripped.

The main strategy is how the checks are done, and how to determine between a true strip and a mere market purchase. Hint: It's about how one could make use of the different war builds to do this check, and requires a strong understanding of the KaW build mechanics to devise and come out with it.

17. THE END

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

18. Hope warlor is no longer umbrella corp..

19. At appleseeds , I must correct u , laoda built the first big tower build. When highlands first came out, he shot to number 1 overall.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember it started a chain reaction and more started building 10 plus towers after