Ya_judgment_fi vs Warlor OSW history thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I didn't read the entire post, my bad
    Cam was the first to discover the glitch.
    Laoda was the first to put 1 mill static defense on spy's.

2. Having lots of towers and tower builds are 2 different things.
    The first LB to have almost all towers is Gor-illa, but that isn't the tower build. Or rather, it was originally termed as YAFI Special Build within our clan.

Tower build is about using the minimum number of towers to achieve the effect of being dtw to attacks when no gold is out. This is done by our in-house YAFI Research Institute :lol: :lol:

3. Where is the CF thread by warlor and Val as mentioned earlier, can't seem to find it

4. There are so many threads/posts about Yafi won the osw against Os and AAH and if you are not intelligent enough to know this yet, it is your fault at all ;)
    Just look at The builds of Ryan and rocketman, they didn't lost really much in more than 12 months of constant osw....
    Cambji just lost so much of his gold, because he was banned for one year, so I guess it is easy to understand how Yafi works.
    I liked to war them, Locksley is a funny dude when you are at war with them ;)

5. *replace my "this" in the first sentence with "why they won"
    Generally, excuse my grammar

6. @argoli

Cambji was banned for a day, not a year.

7. I might not be the first, but definitely one of the first few to use the tower build, that was jan 2012 when we fought against CR family.

8. Those builds with towers doesn't mean they are tower build or special build (YAFI) which can dtw for steal/att to EVERY build once they have 0 gold out OR 0 spy.

Before devs changed the mech (sept 2012) nobody know about Yafi build (special build), yafi special build look like tower build (that devs updated in sept 2012) but have lesser spy defense towers and they need to have 1 def towers as a key to make it dtw as mention. that explained why rocketman build till have 1 def tower.

IF anyone here want to argue about the towers build u can contact belle (ex-mod) she knew about how the build work. at first she claimed that there are no such build that could dtw in forum when Yafi wanted to clear Cambji name by posting the special build's secret and let some war clan leader like UFS...to test the build on their own account. After testing they announce that yafi special build worked as what we mentioned so Belle's witness for yafi build, and DK AAH apo to Cambji in CF thread for accusing Cambji for botting and got him banned, he/they weren't aware of this such build exit.

Alot people said and laughed at me, rocket that we're having gay builds...but look at now how many people are using lol

Just my thought,
    Ryan

9. @philo,
    I'm stupid, of course it was one day not one year, sorry

10. Yeah I'm just skimming through.

I used a tower bank to strip black hand way back in the reg/bh war. Actually I used 2 of em. Just sayin'.

11. When Ya_judgment_fi was in OSW with Warlor I was rooting for Yafi cos Warlor is a dumb clan with big headed people that think they are unbeatable, but when I learned what the terms for a cf was I was very disappointed with Yafi clan . :evil: :evil:

Ya_judgment_fi are bullies because they are crap at EE wars they went to pick a clan with good EE history couldn't get in the clan so the find a excuse to OSW, it could of been -RCA- but Yafi know it would be more difficult to win -RCA- so the chose the coward clan Warlor and as they expected Warlor went crawling to them for cf, Warlor cowardly didn't even try to put up a good fight and gave Yafi what they wanted

Ya_judgment_fi it would of been more entertaining if you made Warlor Disband. I hope one day there will be a clan that can take down Yafi buillies and dumb Warlor

12. Statless alt^

13. What was the terms

14. Ugghh
    I read all of that crap. :roll:
    We need a statless alt alarm or some sort of flag or alert system.

Not sure why it's so hard to say your opinion on a main.

15. I am former ufs leader now 7ds family leader. My fren cambji and i test this build when he was accuse of bot.

I must admit I too thought he bot when ufs war Yafi/infinity's elite before. He was always dtw to ATTK unless he was hitting. Lol. Make me want to bang wall 

But I become friend with cambji after war and change my build. Then I understand the truth.

Tower build still exist today. Just different requirements on build type. If you don't know maybe I sell to you for 100b 

16. As for those of you who make fun of warlor let me say they have osw before. They 1 v 1 alpha for 6 weeks and did just fine.

If they chose to do eb and EE only then no problem. Don't call them coward for that. That's how they enjoy the game.

You dun see Yafi call them coward here on forum do you? You guys dun understand Yafi. They have a view about respect. They feel disrespect you better watch out. Lol.

7ds long time Allie of -protake- is same way as is 7ds. We don't care if you farm/strip us..we will get what we want in the end. Even if it takes a year like Yafi/aah war. 

17. Gotta say, I have friends in YAFI, I love the group lol, judgement and Yafi are great together. They have a great group of members.

18. Ugh, I read all 42 pages haha.. After I first read about the strip I was interested, then I got to page 38 I think it was and I was heart broken to find out I did all the reading to find out cf already happened lol

19. It doesn't matter why the war started... It's a war game and wars have been started for a lot less reasons.... Go kick ass Yafi and I do expect an apology on my alt for hitting from Warlor . Over 50 in a day?