Ya_judgment_fi vs Warlor OSW history thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Sorry for being offline for a while. Forgot to take my old 3GS phone to work today.

2. I have a question:

Why are both sides of war(YAFI & WarLor Family) still completing EBs? Shoulden't they burn units on enemies?

Please reply, I can use the input. Thanks
    ~KAF Prospect Hawk

3. @knighthawk- troops on troops is out dated osw methods. Yafi strips alliances apart.

4. Thanks answer posted on my wall. Good luck guys I'll view this forum frequently @phil good read :)

5. And warlor still aint hitting

6. Update

I've been getting pms from players that have merced in warlor. They are saying they never heard if the "perms first" policy until now.

7. im sorry about my last post, about "post" on my wall, please forget i said anything post has been deleted. I appologize

8. Update

Here is an interesting statement u have received.

Dakota got in by having his wall stamped. I left due to the smart mouth on Val,the owner,very rude to most.
    Dakota moved over to sub.He asked knight,running sub clan,if he could get a friend in.Which was from yafi.

Knight said yes.So Dakota stamped his wall.Well Val contacted Dakota by pm and went the freak off.

Said he had no right to stamp any wall for them.He told her that he was given permission by knight.Knight flat ass out lied and said no he didnot.He not wanting Val on his ass.

By this being done.Both Dakota and yafi member kicked.

Update:I still have connections with inside warlor.At present,25 already left

Alot more wants to but scared to look like a runner

IMF is actually blind to the real problem at warlor.Which is owner thinking no clan is even in shadow of her dynasty.But there is a circle of 'good ole boys' that is prospering from everyone else

9. Is the knight u refer me? I hopenot :eek:

10. Here is an opinion about Val from a Warlor member.

ok,Val is like this.Laughs at zaft,yafi,rca,IG,and any other clans in cc.Saying they all noobs to Ee wars.They only like barbarians of today with no real intel. on how to really war.Just a comment to explain where her head is at moment.

( warlor is having a "no forums" policy in place so I'm being used as a messenger. Such is life. )

11. Poor ownership or exploits?

Phil, you sure do know how to poke your head into things you know nothing about. Keep up the propaganda - it is certainly your forte.

12. Ouch.. Kinda harsh words lol

13. Update

I'm getting mixed messages about the usage of mercs in warlor.

Some are saying that warlor had a clear "perms policy" while others said you just need to know someone to get in. There is much debate about this specific point.

14. Update

Warlor would like people not to confuse Hellhounds and Warhounds.

Hellhounds has been around for a while, Warhounds was just starting out.

15. There is no "perms policy" in WarLoR. Warhounds was a new clan expansion, and its purpose was to find new warriors for our family.

Let us be clear - this "war" isn't about "justice." It's about YAFI's greed for power.

The question is not whether YAFI will win. The question is whether YAFI is deserving of the respect associated with the win.

16. The speculator, that is 3 times you've included a link to the same damn thread that nobody cares to read. Please realize this.

17. Nobody? Surely somebody is interested in this information...