White_Hand vs Novus Initium

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII_BlackHandPG-Tip-Monkey_IIlll, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ha ha 71 vs 30. Nice try. You and I both know ni mostly inactive. Maybe 10-15 of us fighting and all but a few lower than me.

2. Lol then kick all inactiveShow Forums just how many members are active

3. Are things going so badly for you that you are asking for my help? Ha ha guess you do keep losing members.

4. Scraphammer I have full respected for you,
    White Hand

5. No we're not loosing members

6. Ha ha you not being very honest. You keep replacing them with new members that are even bigger. Reinforcements. : )

Ha ha For fun add up stats of your top 10 and our top ten and then tell me how outnumbered you are.

7. I doubt they are "new members" most are probably old white_hand members just returning to get their gold before its over.

8. White hand will be the winner, hands down

9. Question: why is the guy talking the most trash (WH Dom) not even participating in the war??? He's in another clan but saying things like "We are winning" who's we? If you are going to talk the talk, then get in there and walk the walk Dom. We got plenty of members your size for you to play with.

10. Hi everyone :p Felt kind of left out not posting anything! Just want people to know, to wear sunscreen when you go to the beach! Also I will be hitting, while laying out on the beach during my summer vacation! I got no money or allies. So I was wondering how ya'll gonna make money off of me? :geek:

11. 3 failed strip attempts by amplusbellator just figured I would throw that on here as well lmao good luck on the next 1 u little repeat actioners lol

12. Lol, WOW, u WH really like scoutbomb and assassinate. But couldnt se many succes. Its my turn now but as u now i attack with soldiers and has no one to hit since u guys verry often r dtw. Happy nationalday my loved Sweden!! Cya

13. S'up Yo Having Super Phun Tymes Ploughing Y'all (Novus Initium) like its harvest ! Hope u enjoy my constant prodding

14. Ha ha yep it's a good time for sure.

15. Best time ever fight u all! Thanks having so fun now

16. Still nothing but respect to your owner for not backing down or talking s**t but as for some of your members stop talking s**t and hit me

17. War 101 joakeli we are mostly spies assassinating and stealing counts in osw that's all spies can really do maybe you should learn a little more about kaw b4 posting in forums 

18. Lol. Thanks Joe. Im learning every day since im a rookie. Cya

19. Its was fun playing with WH for a day. I was looking forward to it lasting longer but thanks for the fun White_Hand. I look forward to running in to you in the futur