White_Hand vs Novus Initium

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII_BlackHandPG-Tip-Monkey_IIlll, Jun 4, 2012.

1. But somehow im grateful to them. I am so potted up and only got more. So i enjoy their hel making my stats better. Thanks wh clan.. Sniff think i love u guys

2. Ha, much better!!

3. Apparently it was a contract taken out by someone against us!

Bit pathetic really, some unknown pulling the strings of some puppets!!

4. Novus' top guy isn't even HLBC..

50bil on White_Hand.

5. Can't we all just get along with out being racist?
    Keep your game clean Altsoba ;) Your walls are filthy just like your mouth, did your momma teach you nothing?

6. Yeah our top guy may not be but sadly we are still slapping whimp hands around like a bunch of little girls so it's ok. They will be tired of losing sooner or later and then elthey can go bulky a clan of new burns where they may actually have a chance at winning.

7. Wow you found a conversation about something you know nothing and try to make it look bad. To bad your attitude is so crappy. You mouth off and try to pick on little people to inflate your little man syndrome ego and loose while I keep taking money from you it's ok.

8. by Touch on wjkenn wall....

now we are dealing with Pedaphiles?
    this is worse than Michael Jackson and Macaulay Culkin
    Macaulllllllyyyyyyyyyy NOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

9. Wow black hand tip monkey must be pretty mad you can't win in the forums and then you try to hit me in game and loose every attempt while I take your money. How humiliating is that? Maybe you shouldn't have started a forum running your mouth until you knew you would win.

10. CHA CHING

11. um we are not talking days........
    we are taking names.

12. Names of the people you can't beat so you can get your stronger allies to take care of cleaning up the mess you started that's cool we can handle that

13. in the end. Your clan mates get better "stats" and we get more clan alliances and $$$$$.
    win win :lol:

14. I'm lost how is it you get money when you don't win the fights to get the money? Oh so your doing an epic battle and hitting repeat attack so we can come take your money. You are so thoughtful I'm glad you guys came and tried to bulky us we are all doing much better as a clan and I thank you for it.

15. Hey white hand joe I hope you liked the 253 gold you took because I just went and took 12mil from you. Thanks man I love you for it. Wish my bank turned 253 dollars into 12mil that easily I would be rich in no time. If you ever want to start a bank with those interest rates let me know I will sign up real fast

16. Hmmm sounds like WH are havin fun

17. White Hand is having fun :) farming these newblets

18. I am a farm? Guess that would make you a farmer? I took well over 6 billion from your clan yesterday. You took maybe 50 million from me.

As a farmer would you say you are good at what you do? : )

19. Surely when can sort this out over a beer!

:D

20. Just want to say that u Whitehand girls really r no warriors. Why u even try more? Come on leave while u got anything left. Love u all