White_Hand vs Novus Initium

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII_BlackHandPG-Tip-Monkey_IIlll, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Lol I'm surprised,No one is attacking me...I got quite a bit of money out...

2. Come to White Hand and we will be happy to take your money Dom.

3. Pinky, if u read this i wanted to apologize attacking u after u leave WH clan. My mistake, didnt realize that u left and just attacked since u had attacked me. Will not hapend again. Take care

4. But rest of u still in WH: i still gonna attack u. Cya

5. To those who we aren't hitting, we won't hit outside of white_hand. Thanks all for the experience you are giving my clan

6. Yup, thx WH, you are certainly keeping my spies busy!

7. White hand I have a question do you feel powerful picking on clans that are smaller than you? Does it make you feel better about your self I've warred against you myself and I have respect for you but the clans you seem to fight are no where near the size or have the experience you do just curious on why you want to torment the little guys why not try another war clan or a bigger clan just my two cents.

8. @wabbit
    1 - I do not remember u, and I have been in WH since creation. When u wared us?
    2 - When this started clan was around 90, we were and are around 30 ppl. Who is smaller?
    3 - We don't war now, we take the money. Not trying to bully or whatever u call it. Pure business.
    4 - Our farm seams to like it, so everyone is happy why u worry for others?

9. I do not know what is funnier: Someone OUTSIDE this pathetic clan complaining about us or the complaining going on inside the clan. where you at?

10. WHAT THE F**K OUT!
    lIlIlI_XTREME_lIlIlI IS BACK!
    and he is PISSED

11. I'm not a member and I'm not complaining love how you assume things. I just asked a question.

12. @a-z
    Let's put clan sizes in perspective. My clan had 90 members, 38 active, of which 15 were Alts.

Top 10 Novus CS-
    Atk -26.1 million,
    spy -16.9
    Total- 43 million
    HLBC- 0 (and proud of it)

Top 10 White Hand CS-( as of now)
    Atk -15.6 million
    Spy-40.9 million
    Total- 56.5 million
    HLBC- 2

Novus CS-WH CS 13.5 million ( equivalent to 2 HLBC ( depending on build)

13. @wabbit ...and u got the answer. Can I have mine?
    @scrap ... Nice math man. Strange ( why just 10, why count now when few came in etc) but nice. So what?

14. Top 10 because it takes to long to add. Now because I saw your post. I could add those actively hitting and it would be more embarrassing for you. I'm just putting stats in perspective. I know we are out gunned, but I'm not gonna put my clan under the bus.

15. @ scrap once again. When it started u had more in top 10, we had way less. Ur loosing, ppl leaving, in a weak figures will be completely different.

16. @A-Z yes I did get my answer thanks  but you dont know what type of player or warrior i am things change.

17. A-z we have added stats to our top 10, my number 10 used to be number 6. Yes in a week numbers will be more lopsided, my point is: my clan is outmatched, and I'm not going to let it sound in forums like its an even war. We fight because it's a great learning opportunity and brings back the old kaw. Again I appreciate white _hand for the opportunity.

18. What the hell am I reading? You guys going on about how WH have bigger overall stats than you?

This is an OSW, get over it and fight god. There are no rules saying you have to be same size so don't complain. Anyway I've seen single players (or small groups) smack whole clans and they weren't that big. So stop comparing stats and deal with it. Please!

19. Wars are almost never between 2 identical clans...