White_Hand vs Novus Initium

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lllII_BlackHandPG-Tip-Monkey_IIlll, Jun 4, 2012.

1. @scraphammer to finish with figures u had at least 2 runners from top10, zande smth and another one. This I remember for sure - I made em run. Sorry I never write down such things so no ss lol. Regarding ur clan in general - ur cool, wanna learn - stay and fight.

2. @ carn
    Again, it's not about the stat size, and not a complaint. Read the forum group and u may understand why I posted. I'm aware it's an osw and has no rules. If I wanted to complain I would have just left my clan. It's for the experience and it's a good thing.

3. Yes a-z a few left unfortunately, I wish all would stay.

4. WH not being very truthful. : ) Since this has started you have constantly rotated members.

Goes something like this. Build 4 clans of 30 people each. Clan 1 attacks while the other 3 do ebs to gain gold.

When the players in clan 1 lose money and pots, give them a rest by sending them to clans 2 through 4 to gain resources and then bring in members, full of resources, into clan 1. Rinse, cycle, repeat.

To say there are only 30 of you is VERY misleading. Sure, 30 in clan one, but we are fighting the members in all 4 clans.

So in this example it would be 120. Who knows how many clans wh has. Could be more. Guessing so. Could be less. Either way, It's a lot more than 30 players.

As for attacking weaker clans. You are a war clan that prepared for war. Attacking a novice eb clan that didn't. Ok, it's business but let's call it what it is. You are getting paid to be a bully.

As for us. It is what it is. War was forced on us and we don't like bullies - paid or not - so we are fighting back.

5. Hahahaha...

Rotating members?? Why because we don't require our members to stay in clan?

Don't say **** if you don't know ****

6. @110 lol nice idea. 4 clans? I think we have at least 8. Or 12. That is the one and only reason why u can't beat us. Lmao

7. Nice name. :ugeek:

8. Ha ha who said anything about not beating you. I take billions from the wh piggy bank every day. You lucky if you get 100 million.

Sounds like winning to me : )

9. Guys and gals, whatever the tactics are, this is a war. If they got 4 or more clans playing, then that is their tactic... No rules so who cares. I do want to point out though, that there are winners and losers on both sides... This is, by no means, a one sided war and you all know that.

10. Once this is over I'd like to offer you guys some war training as the few ive spoke to seem to have caught the war bug so once this is over follow me and I'll set up a training war where you can join my clans and learn more you never know I may even see some of you in WH soon

11. Thanks Nathan, I may check out the training war. I'll teach u guys a few things :) jk

12. id have to say all the smack talk is a way to get people pissed enough to respond and they can sit back collecting tracking data on whoever takes the bait. defly a habit forming with these threads.

riverwalker is my main my phones battery just blows

13. Just wanted to say I'm back in the fight got my phone fixed so its game time lol

14. Noobs initium get ready to see some action am here to war so bring it!!!

15. NoobsInitium
    Scrap instead of hitting the ebs why dont you fight!!!

16. Sorry for noob question. But why is WH fighting this clan? They do seem kind of small and inexperienced. No offense to novus.

17. I'm not part of this war but the one thing I learnt about WH, Alison, is that like BH they don't let any clan off "scot-free". If you mess with them then you'll get beat into dust.

Hope that's a good (and true!) enough explanation for you, Alison.

18. Shut up carn. You're an idiot. You're not part of this war so it's a crappy explanation.

19. Alison, it's a compliment to WH actually. Just saying they are relentless.

I was simply trying to help you.